PDA

View Full Version : weapons for RAmar??

Escoffier
Jun 25, 2007, 05:17 PM
i have a RAmar lvl 36 rite ow and im on ruins hard...just wondering the best weapon for him rite now

and also best weapon for him overall..

ps i am a greenill

Banish
Jun 25, 2007, 05:21 PM
Well, if your in Hard Ruins, you can hunt for the Visk-235W, from So Dimenian, 1/111, or from the Choas Sorcecer.

Defeating Vol Opt, you may also get a Photon Launcher.

Try to get farther in the game difficulties though, you'll then find the YASMINKOV3000R rifle that GREENILL only finds (In Ult Mines).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-06-25 15:26 ]</font>

Escoffier
Jun 25, 2007, 05:26 PM
yeah i was gonna get that and im lookin for photon launcher

also i have the visk..thanks! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jaspaller
Jun 25, 2007, 06:28 PM
There aren't too many great weapons on hard. The best kinds you'll find are Varista, Justy, Visk etc. You could always use the soul eater though since it's a pretty strong weapon for a while (with that berserk special too). Still, it might help to get some of those weapons though to pull yourself through Hard mode at least.

Kevino
Jun 26, 2007, 02:04 AM
The Justy is the strongest of the 3 main rare rifles. Also it has devils I use it sometimes when I don't have my Yasminkov available. The devil's will help greatly in the caves if you have a problem with those lilies.

EphekZ
Jun 26, 2007, 03:11 AM
Don't waste your time with a photon launcher

DesolatioN9
Jun 26, 2007, 08:58 AM
If you don't have another higher level character to hand you down weapons then the Justy is probably your best bet.

Make sure you are leveling your mag up and taking the right materials, so when you reach Ultimate you wont get your ass kicked too hard.

Also, make sure the first thing you do in ultimate is the first 3 quests + Dr. Osto's Research i think it is. This unlocks the Forest of Sorrow quest which is your best chance at getting a Frozen Shooter.

Zero_HUcast
Jun 26, 2007, 12:53 PM
Justy is a fantastic weapon for quite a while. With the human boost to devils (rather, its not-reduction like with androids), it is a strong rifle that you can easily get percents on.

I found my brother a Justy with 55 Native, and lets just say he ripped through very hard Forest.

Escoffier
Jun 26, 2007, 02:45 PM
kool thanks...

AlexCraig
Jun 26, 2007, 06:17 PM
It may be a tad slow, but you could look for an Inferno Bazooka. Just a thought.

brownie
Jun 26, 2007, 07:45 PM
you suck man. youve reached level 36 and your still on hard ruins. you basically suck. i would just give up and quit playing pso right now if i was you. pa the tic!!!!

AlexCraig
Jun 26, 2007, 10:21 PM
Leave him alone. He is going at his own pace. Some of us don't want to blast through every level and mode. Some of us want to take our time with it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Jaspaller
Jun 27, 2007, 03:33 PM
On 2007-06-26 17:45, brownie wrote:
you suck man. youve reached level 36 and your still on hard ruins. you basically suck. i would just give up and quit playing pso right now if i was you. pa the tic!!!!

Looks like we have an elitist in the thread who is the master of this game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif.

brunzwickw
Jun 29, 2007, 10:31 AM
hey brownie, how long did it take u to get past hard ruins?
did u get help by starting w/ uber mags and uber units to get there?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brunzwickw on 2007-06-29 08:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brunzwickw on 2007-06-29 08:37 ]</font>

Banish
Jun 29, 2007, 01:24 PM

You can't really assume that you would blast through the difficulty modes with ease...

And besides, there is really no limit, it's just when you decide to.

You should not insult others who aren't as far as you think. It is against the rules here also.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-06-30 10:27 ]</font>

Zero_HUcast
Jun 29, 2007, 01:56 PM
Yeah really. I mean, my RAmarl just got to Hard Mode the other day at lvl 29 when i decided to get her there. I was playing multiplayer too much to bother. Likewise, my Humar got into hard at lvl 16, and more than likely will be in Very Hard before level 30.

Its a simple decision, no one sucks because of when their character gets into a harder mode.

Kevino
Jul 2, 2007, 01:45 AM

Lay off man. We don't need this kind of stuff wasting our time and space. Plus like he said he went when he wanted to. Just keep this trash to your self.

Now then. A photon launcher may seem horrible but get the Red Scorpio and max it. When you get to the forest boss and you start shooting when he flys you can hit him in the air with these weapons. RAmars aren't notorious for great mind so this can help in that fight and some others (if you like to use it). My Frosty lvl. 135 can take him down before he starts to drill in ult. I'd suggest that... but only if you want it lol.