PDA

View Full Version : What Materials should i Give My Fomarl

Xenoreaper
Jun 26, 2007, 04:13 AM
I Just started using a fomarl and i was just wondering what mates i should use for it exclusively. I know its a mst based character but should i focus on mind mats or defense mats or a happy medium of the two. I really want to know cause i don't want my force getting her a$$ kicked when i reach ultimate. Thanks in advance for any opinions

phoenixboy
Apr 11, 2008, 04:30 AM
use mind mats, defense mats AND hp mats to get a really good force and you won't die easily, but I suggest you level up more than usual if you don't want to get your a$$ kicked by Dark Falz!

Rob19
Apr 11, 2008, 06:40 AM
defense mats are a bad choice. period. for every 5 defense points, you lessen the damage you take by about 1... >>
hp mats are their own seperate category so no worries on that. depending on if you plan to melee with your fomarl at all, will determine if you should use power mats at all along with mind. fomarl's mst is the lowest of the forces, so you'd probably wanna get a decent amount of mind and power. it's easier to melee with a fomarl offline than to cast once you get to ultimate imo.

Cranberry
Apr 11, 2008, 01:27 PM
What version of PSO are you playing? It makes a difference.

On Gamecube, a FOmarl is unique in that she can max EVERY maxable stat using only 1 slot item. If you are going to be using Red Ring, I might even be able to max all of your stats without using a single slot.

I like to use max stat plans myself, and the FOmarl is the easiest character in the game to max everything on. If you want I can post you a max stat plan that has you maxing everything except EVP. And that EVP can be maxed by using 1 God/Legs.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 11, 2008, 03:16 PM
We actually have a guide for this, on the site-- http://www.pso-world.com/downloads/guides/ricomaxstat/crqmaxstatguidefomarl.pdf

Taleck
Apr 11, 2008, 05:51 PM
Hi rob and Cran. It's Drakkel. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I'm not that into playing as FO's yet. I'm still somwhat a begginer. But I would say, Power mat's and Luck Mats. HP mat's just use them.