PDA

View Full Version : Go Go Power Rangers

DurakkenX
Jun 26, 2007, 05:35 AM
you remember in a not so distant past before the age of crapola (as in the age brought about by no quality control on PS1) gaming came along the #1 cause of violence was POWER RANGERS! Corny Teenagers in rainbow colored spandex who called upon the power of giant robot prehistoric creatures to save the planet from aliens!

So which ranger inspired you to be the most violent!

Weeaboolits
Jun 26, 2007, 08:34 AM
I didn't like Power Rangers, I only watched it because I was a total poser at that age and wanted to watch what all the cool kids were watching. :/

ShinMaruku
Jun 26, 2007, 08:43 AM
Tommy was the beter power ranger of all time! Hell, I still love that shit!
DRAGONZORD!

Sinue_v2
Jun 26, 2007, 08:45 AM
I dunno... I wanted to kill them all, so I guess it was kind of a team effort.

RoninJoku
Jun 26, 2007, 10:01 AM
As long as the tone of the thread has been set, the black ranger of course... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

McLaughlin
Jun 26, 2007, 10:45 AM
I despise the colour pink with a fiery passion, so I suppose she was the biggest evoker of my homicidal tendencies.

The first series was by far the best though, uptil until the Green Ranger copped out and went white.

BogusKun
Jun 26, 2007, 11:24 AM
My favorite ranger was Jason the Red Ranger.

IF YOU WATCH "FOREVER RED" ALL OF THE RED RANGERS FROM THE PAST COME TOGETHER TO CREATE THE GREATEST POWER RANGER EPISODE OF THE MILLENIUM!

Jaspaller
Jun 26, 2007, 11:42 AM
This topic reminds me of a great tune
*downloads green ranger theme*

Wyndham
Jun 26, 2007, 11:49 AM
I remember getting Japanese Power Rangers figures in Chinatown.

McLaughlin
Jun 26, 2007, 12:11 PM
On 2007-06-26 09:24, BogusKun wrote:
My favorite ranger was Jason the Red Ranger.

IF YOU WATCH "FOREVER RED" ALL OF THE RED RANGERS FROM THE PAST COME TOGETHER TO CREATE THE GREATEST POWER RANGER EPISODE OF THE MILLENIUM!

Still not saying much. >_>

Link pl0x?

AlexCraig
Jun 26, 2007, 12:26 PM
Ick, I used to watch the original Power Rangers... of course, these later seasons seem much worse...

Leonah
Jun 26, 2007, 01:09 PM
I remember when I was a little girl and watched them.
I like Kiiimberly the PIIIINK RANGEERRR. I have the Hallows Eve costume to prove it! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

rofl.

That was the older series. Power Rangers was......just weird. I like'd how'd they all fall.
*explosion 5feet away, sparks fly*
Ranger: a-a-a-a-a-h-h-h-h! *flies backwards, arms flailing*

Wyndham
Jun 26, 2007, 01:16 PM
one of my friends STILL has his Dragon Zord. o_O