PDA

View Full Version : I run so slow :(

DikkyRay
Jun 26, 2007, 05:37 PM
allright, im on PC and running on vista.
Everything is really fast. In the lobbies everything runs normally, but when i enter a mission, i become really slow. I attack narmally, but i run so slowly. Any way to get rid of the lag?

StevoLime
Jun 26, 2007, 05:57 PM
dikky, dikky, dikky.... u should of talked to me first before posting. i run psu on vista. ill leave AIM open and u can message me when im not away. but anyway to get rid of lag, hmmm. try running it in windowed mode with a resolution of 800x600. thats all i can really tell u with out knowing more info on ur computer.

Untrackable
Jun 27, 2007, 02:19 AM
Under settings go to the custom graphics section then hit custom. Is your Motion Calculation under CPU or Hardware? Try switching and see if that helps. (it helped for me)

Blitzkommando
Jun 27, 2007, 06:02 PM
I'm afraid I can't help much without knowing what hardware and settings you are using.

Kano-Okami
Jul 2, 2007, 05:49 AM
If he knew how to post his stats, don't you think he would have done it?

Dikky, go to http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html and download Everest, it's a program that makes checking your comp stats easier. Once downloaded&installed, just copy/paste your computer's summary, and we'll help figure out your problem,

A guess to why your lagging, It's probably because of all the combat thats going on, stressing your ram & graphic card. I'd chug when I was fighting big mobs of spell casting enemies on my PS2 version.

As a more immediate solution, have you tried setting your graphics to the lowest setting oppose to standard/highend? Thats a temporary fix, until we can get some of your specs.

xxShinobi
Jul 3, 2007, 02:38 PM
For me, when to advanced graphics options and put all the settings in near, and dropped the frame rate to two. And I run it in 32 bit window mode with 1024x768 with iTunes, AIM (The old 5.9 granted), and mozilla (With psoworld of course ^_^) And most mozilla experts know how much RAM Mozilla can take up, despite how amazing it is.

Give that a shot, and if not, system specs deff would help more. =)

DikkyRay
Jul 8, 2007, 12:09 AM
oh probably should have posted already >.<
Already fixed this a loooong time ago. My b.
Thanks all for your help

XenithFlare
Jul 8, 2007, 09:50 AM
lol Good job Dikky, you under-lv80 noob. XD