PDA

View Full Version : [pc/ps2]If meseta can still buy rare S. wishful thinking for

bleachfreak
Jun 27, 2007, 01:45 AM
I'm not sure if meseta can still buy rare S other than crea doubles. But if they can i would like to pay out my 99 mill for a halp or two-headed ragnus...

pionear
Jun 27, 2007, 04:19 PM
You might get it for a Ragnus Board, But not for a Halp.

bleachfreak
Jun 27, 2007, 08:43 PM
awww really... well if someone is brave enough to offer a 20% or more halp i'll even throw in a 16% ice crea doubles...

bleachfreak
Jun 28, 2007, 01:47 AM
thx to everyone who looked in and sent their pms offers. unfortunately, the two-headed ragnus trade is completed because someone was willing to part it for certain items i have. Therefore, the 99mill offer is still up for the halp, and the additional 16% ice crea offer for the 20% or more halp is good too.

Ryoki
Jun 28, 2007, 05:17 PM
I have hunted halp for a very long time. Only a handful of the halps on ps2/pc are above 20%, and those people hold on to them. You aren't getting them. If you really want halp like I do, you should settle for any percent offered to you and feel lucky to have been offered it.

XenithFlare
Jun 28, 2007, 06:00 PM
Hear, hear, Ryoki!

bleachfreak
Jun 29, 2007, 02:38 AM
On 2007-06-28 15:17, Ryoki wrote:
I have hunted halp for a very long time. Only a handful of the halps on ps2/pc are above 20%, and those people hold on to them. You aren't getting them. If you really want halp like I do, you should settle for any percent offered to you and feel lucky to have been offered it.

i don't know why you guys are making it sound like i'm being an ass, bad guy or something. I just want to make a trade. So far no one has even offered me a halp any percent yet. Everyone just offered to sell their two-headed ragnus or items they are willing to sell for the mesetas. I don't believe i ever said i rejected any percentage halp or to anyone who has offered it.