PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: 10pm falkis, whose with me?

shotsfired
Jun 27, 2007, 10:54 AM
ok, I am getting a little tired of fire break, and GD it i want a blackbull! so, universe 3, tonight, 10pm, whose with me?

shakowski
Jun 28, 2007, 06:59 PM
what is the min level. im level 61, will that work

TheBlackDeath
Jun 28, 2007, 11:19 PM
Well for anyone else who doesn't know the requirement is lvl 60. If you're going to do this again tomorrow night I'd be happy to join you as long as I could have certain drops in the mission. First thing is Deljaban Blades because I've never once found one and don't like buying them to make deljabaner's, Rapier or [B] Ank Dedda that drops from the boss boxes, and Katsuno-zashi from Dilnazen. Other than those items you can have pretty much anything else you want that drops. On the first astronomical chance that we could get Darbelan's and the second one that a black heart actually drops(aura not the weapon) or a Te / Tech PP save, I would like to have those as well but if I don't get it I won't complain. Btw my character is a lvl 64 Cast FF3/PT5. I want the katsuno's because I'll be working on Hishou Jinren-zan when I get it. Finally my GT is TH3 B1ACK D3A7H to contact me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheBlackDeath on 2007-06-28 21:26 ]</font>