PDA

View Full Version : My story-Made outta my head!-Chapter 3 Realased

DaRkWoLf30
Jun 27, 2007, 10:06 PM
Pictures of the character will come later! More chapters to come.

Chapter 1-Sacred Field

Darkwolf stared out into the open grassy field, and felt the breeze. He was wearing his black cloak zippered up. Hood up, only thing you could see were his blue eyes glowing. As he was just about to sit down he heard a rustling in the woods behind him. He turned around slowly and out jumped Alecto. She was wearing a blue miniskirt, fishnets up her leg and side zipped leather boots. Only thing she wore for a top was a cloak which kept her dressed quite well. She shot a quick fireball at Darkwolf. He did not know how to react and got hit with it right in the stomach, he flew back and landed smack on the ground.

Alecto: Teach you to come to my sacred field.
Darkwolf: *ughh* I didn’t know it was your field. I’m really sorry.

Darkwolf stood up and brushed himself off. He looked at her closely and seen she was a lot smaller than he thought. She removed her hood and he noticed she also had cat ears.

Darkwolf: Oh so your also part animal I see. I am also.

Darkwolf removed his hood and showed his werewolf face.

Alecto: Woah…You are just like me..Hmm.. I am really sorry I attacked you.
Darkwolf: It’s alright… So why is this your sacred field?
Alecto: Well, It is the area where my…

As she was about to finish her sentence, 3 ninjas jumped out of the woods and threw kunai at Alecto. Without even thinking Darkwolf dove and blocked the kunai with his claws that had been hidden by his coat sleeves. The ninjas began jumping around them. One of the ninja unsheathed his katana and ran at Alecto. Alecto, naturally scared shot a beam of ice at the ninja. The ice went right through the ninja’s stomach and froze the rest of his body. The other 2 ninjas noticed Darkwolf’s skills and charged at him, katanas ready. Darkwolf got his claws ready and clashed one of his claws with each on of their katanas. Darkwolf than spun on the ground and knocked both ninjas right off their feet. He then stabs both of them in the head. A bloody mist sprays out.

To be continued in Chapter 2-No title yet

Edit:Re-read and corrected some mistakes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DaRkWoLf30 on 2007-06-27 20:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DaRkWoLf30 on 2007-06-28 06:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DaRkWoLf30 on 2007-06-28 19:13 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Jun 28, 2007, 03:12 AM
I'm liking it so far, but it's a bit short for an opening. When do pirates show up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DaRkWoLf30
Jun 28, 2007, 08:59 AM
Chapter 2-The shady Gun Mage

The blood sprayed everywhere. After that Darkwolf stood up and hid his claw back in his cloak.

Alecto: Wow your amazing Darkwolf!!

Darkwolf: Finish your sentence about why this place is sacred then tell me why they are after you.

Alecto: Well, this is the place where….my mother… died.. and the ninjas are most likely are working for Recca, She want’s this pendant.. from my mother.

Darkwolf: When did you first learn you could cast spells, Most people can only cast one elemental spell, unless they have an object casting the spell.

Alecto: Well I could always cast fire from birth, but ever since I got this pendant I could cast any element.

Darkwolf: Your mother’s pendant must grant users to use any element. That would be why Recca wants it. That would mean this area you call the sacred field also grants mages the power to use any element since your mother died here, we must remember this, but for your own sake. We have to kill Recca, Are you with me?

Alecto: Yes Darkwolf, I will come along with you.

The two gave each other a smile and they started off towards the evil headquarters of Recca.

(A few days later)

Alecto: How long are we going to be walking for? I’m kind of tired of walking..

Darkwolf: Do you want to get there or not?

Alecto: Yes, yes I do..

After a few minutes of walking down the trail in the forest Alecto notices someone lying in the woods.

Alecto: Who is that Darkwolf?

Darkwolf: I have no clue but it looks like he’s knocked out, let’s go see him.

They run over to him and attempt a bunch of ways to get him up. Suddenly Alecto just decides to slap him across the face. The man wakes up.

Darkwolf: Who are you?

Man: Where am I, Last thing I remember I was fighting in a war.

Darkwolf (Whispering to Alecto): He must have been knocked out really good.

Man: Well I can only remember my name as Sgt. Shligger.

Sgt. Shligger gets up and reaches down to pick up his rifle. When he pick up his rifle, lighting shoots out and knocked a tree down.

Sgt. Shligger: Whoa what just happened!?!

Darkwolf: Hmmm seems to me like you came from the past and now you are a gun mage, as you can see your gun fire an element of some sort. The way gun mages uses their spells are through their gun. It is better to be aimed that way.

Sgt. Shligger: I can get used to this. *He looks at his gun funny and straps is around his back*

They started walking the rest of the way down the forest. While they were making their way out of the forest the trees starting moving, one of the branches came down and caught Sgt. Shligger in the foot and vines started wrapping all around him. Darkwolf jumped up and cut the vines around Sgt. Shligger and Alecto lit the tree on fire. Alecto and Darkwolf both got caught and wrapped by the vines of trees. Sgt Shligger being the only one left grabbed his rifle and started unloading his lightning on the tree but it just wasn’t fast enough. All of the sudden Sgt. Shligger started levitate and his eyes went all white and started to glow. Suddenly dark clouds flew over the area where Alecto and Darkwolf30 were trapped. Lightning started shooting down blowing the vines and tress apart. Green started spraying everywhere. After the smoke cleared up Darkwolf and Alecto were free.

Darkwolf30 and Alecto: Wow that was awesome!!

Sgt. Shligger: I don’t even know what happened it was like I was possessed.

Alecto: Oh my mom taught me about that. That is a Gun mage’s special ability. When someone near them is in trouble they use their elements most powerful attack. Mages do not have the same ability since we cause almost any magic attack anyways.

Sgt. Shligger: I see what you mean.

They clean themselves off and continue on the road.

DaRkWoLf30
Jun 28, 2007, 09:13 PM
Chapter 3-Incoming! Bunny Attack.

As they were nearing the end of the woods it started to blizzard. They kept walking through it though determined to get to Recca’s evil headquarters. In the midst of all the snow, they could hear clashes and see bullets being fired at someone. Darkwolf readied his claws, Sgt. Shligger got out his rifle and Alecto got ready to cast spells. As they approached it closer they could see a girl fighting off ninjas and evil robots with her sword and her guns. She was single handily trying to fight them off. She than got hit by one of the robots bullets and flew back, she dropped her weapons. Alecto then started to charge up a water spell. She stuck her arm in the air than brought it down fast in front of her and launched a big ball of water at the robot. The blizzard was so strong that the robot was instantly frozen. Darkwolf runs up and starts fighting the ninjas with his claws. One of the ninjas jumps out from behind Darkwolf and cut him right in the shoulder. Darkwolf started to bleed out, but he continues to fight them. He blocks a katana on his right with his right claw and then spun around and cuts the ninja in half with his left claw. He then jumps in the air and comes down on top of the other ninja. His head exploded due to the impact of the claws to his head. Meanwhile, Alecto and Sgt. Shligger continue to fight off the robots. Alecto start doing hang signals and shoots a straight beam of water out and then Sgt. Shligger start to unleash a constant beam of lightning into the water beam. It flies into the robots instantly making them useless. Sgt. Shligger slowly blows them up with his rifle. Darkwolf runs over to the girl who was lying injured on the ground.

Darkwolf: You alright? You know any healing magic Alecto?
Alecto: Not that I know of but I’ll try anyways.*She waves her hands around her wounds but a fireball shoots out and catch her hair on fire, Instantly Alecto put it out with water* Ooppss Didn’t mean to do that*She smirks*
Darkwolf: Just heal her..
Alecto: Fine*Waves her hands around in funny motions, a beam of light shoots down and sparkles fly down and cover all wounds which are closed* There.

The girl get up dazed, she looks at Darkwolf then Alecto and falls back onto the ground. Darkwolf picks her up in the fireman carry. They struggle along through the blizzard to make their way to the end. They then find them selves at this big snowy mountain.

Alecto: Well how do we get over that?
Darkwolf: We don’t go over it, we go through it.
Alecto: Oh I get your drift!

Alecto shut her eyes and concentrates real hard. She than launches a huge fireball right at the mountain. It blew a big hole in the side but it wasn’t big enough. Darkwolf got fed up, laid the girl on the ground. He ran up to the mountain and started slashing like crazy he started picking up so much speed he just ripped right through the mountain.

Darkwolf: That go it done*He pick up the girl and starts walking on the path he made.
Sgt. Shligger: Pfft I could of done it quicker.
Alecto: Yay go Darkwolf!

They continue to walk through the mountain. Half way through it, the girl wakes up, she does a flip out of Darkwolf’s grasp. She throws off her cloak. She was wearing another cloak but it was hoodless and this time it was blue. She also had bunny ears.
Girl: What did you guys do to me?
Alecto: We did nothing, I made sure of it!
Girl: I don’t trust you. *She pulls out 2 handguns out of hilts she had hidden in her cloak*
Alecto: Oh no..!

She starts unloading her clips on the group of three. Sgt. Shligger does a roll behind an ice rock that had been sitting there. Behind the rock he readies his rifle. Darkwolf stand ready to block the bullets with his claws. He readies his eyes. They glow a bright blue and time slows in his vision. He can see the bullets flying. He starts to cut them up with his claws. Meanwhile Alecto uses her unknown power to hover off the ground.

Alecto: Woah I can hover!!!

She than readies a big blast. She shoots her hands up in the air and lowers them down slowly and points them at the girl. Suddenly a big boulder flies out of nowhere and ram right into the girl. The girl gets hit unconscious. The group waits around for her to get up.

She gets up after 2 hours of lying there.

Darkwolf: You’re finally up. May I ask your name?
Girl: Pfft, I don’t think your worthy but my names Obsidia.
Sgt. Shligger: Man I love this girls attitude!
Alecto: Well nice to meet you, I’m Alecto, that over there *points to Wolf* is Darkwolf and that fella in the army uniform is Sgt. Shligger. Mind if you join are group to help me defeat Recca.
Obsidia: Hmph.. I’ll join until I get to my destination.
Darkwolf: Cocky one we have here*He starts to walk*
Obsidia: Argh..*She follow behind him*
Alecto: Haha, going to be a good ride eh Shligger?
Sgt. Shligger: You can count on that.

Chapter 4 soon to come.