PDA

View Full Version : Request for new Thread area

Genoa
Jun 28, 2007, 08:44 PM
Due to the ever-growing Wifi, I was curious if instead of spamming our Wifi friend codes and player matchup discussion on Off Topic, if there could be some type of Non-Phantasy Star related Player Matchup section for players seeking the hook up with other members that aren't playing Phantasy Star games.

I think it's a good idea :3 ...

Dhylec
Jun 28, 2007, 08:51 PM
Hm, let me keep it short: Wii match-ups aren't enough to warrant their own forum. ;]

Genoa
Jun 28, 2007, 09:08 PM
Not just Wii, for any game. :< ...
I mean, if the psow psobb team got one >_> ... I think there'd be a million more in this :3

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 28, 2007, 09:24 PM
The PSOW Online game night thread is a floating sticky and died out due to inactivity and all around not agreeing on one thing over another.

A sticky for such codes a la FKL's Friend Code list could be feasible to gauge interest?

Or even creating a topic there and seeing how well it stays on the First Page is your best bet at this point.

Ryna
Jun 28, 2007, 09:40 PM
After reviewing some of the recent threads, there isn't enough traffic to justify a new forum to non-Phantasy Star game matchups. For the moment, a Sticky would probably be more appropriate.