PDA

View Full Version : Coming back to the fold, many questions...

PsyGuy
Jun 29, 2007, 02:04 AM
Recently rejoined the PSO:BB crowd, playing as a Ramar and immensely enjoying it, a few questions.

1. are there any particular quest items i should be going out of my way to picking up? there's so many quests to choose O_O

2. What missions should i be playing on episode 4 to follow the story? im intrigued to know whats going on.

3. how effective is that chaining PB's shifta deband trick?

4. Stink shield, De Rol shield, Virus armours, oh my! where oh where should i be spamming for these delicious items?

5. Suggested equipment i should be hunting?

thankies all

Jaspaller
Jun 29, 2007, 10:16 AM
I'm going to assume your still at a somewhat low level since you didn't post your level.

1. There's always the soul eater you can get. Nothing wrong with getting in a bit of melee with a RAmar.

2. Well, I would assume start with the principal quests from momoko first.

3. UNBELIEVABLY good. IIRC just two people with full IQ/Synchro on their mags can boost their shifta past a force's level 30 shifta. 4 person PB shifta will make you godly.

4. Can't really say much here. Take a look at the item locations, and enemy counts guides to find the highest amount of enemies.

5. Try for a Secret Gear or attribute wall if you can. That should keep you going for a while. Attribute Plate might be a decent thing to get as well.

Zero_HUcast
Jun 29, 2007, 03:58 PM
And remember, people on BB can be pretty generous. Just make some friends and play around, and a few good gifts will come to you. Join a team, etc. This way, really important units and other trades for great items otherwise difficult to find are open to you.