PDA

View Full Version : Pan Arm Drops

Goza
Dec 18, 2002, 04:17 PM
A lot of lists have separate drops for Pan-arm, Migium, and Hidoom. Does that mean that the drops are different if you kill them together or separate? Anyone have experience with this?

If it means you can get different drops killing them unseparated, is there a way for a melee to do this other than a 1-hit kill weapon? Everything else I've tried essentially does 0 in Episode 1.

Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rolf_Landale
Dec 18, 2002, 04:29 PM
in normal, pan arms can be killed in 2-3 hard hits. i prefer to let them split seeing as how more enemies = more chance for a rare

Goza
Dec 18, 2002, 04:34 PM
I'm on Ultimate, so I don't think I can do much to them with my cross scars.

I agree with letting them split statistically, but if it affects the types of items that drop, I might not want to. Good point.

Driadyte
Dec 18, 2002, 04:53 PM
Yeah, they do drop different rares if you kill em together. I'm just starting to be able to semi-easily kill em together on VHard. And they die real easily from magic while they're joined. Zonde especially I think. But if you kill em together, they have a chance (albeit, a small one) to drop their arms, which can be turned into an awesome looking pair of daggers.