PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas from Nintendo and Sega

Vyl
Dec 18, 2002, 05:38 PM
....And on the first day a Christmas one true asshole gave to meeee........ "The Game Disc could not be read.Please read the Nintendo GameCube Instruction Booklet for more information."

How nice of Sega and Nintendo to remember me for the holidays...........what a wonderful lump of coal...I'll be sure to use it during the big GameCube roast I'm having in the middle of my neighborhood!

RedFox
Dec 18, 2002, 06:54 PM
hopefully sega will mess up the xbox PSO just as much as they did on the cube... or maybe the'll mess it up anyway just because thats sega and thats what they do best

that way the GC owning population will hopefully all feel some sort of (sick) justice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ness
Dec 18, 2002, 07:43 PM
Heh heh. Sadly that isn't likely to happen. My copy of GC POS worked very well. YOu may have you wipe off the disk.

TheWiLL
Dec 19, 2002, 01:29 AM
On 2002-12-18 16:43, Ness wrote:
Heh heh. Sadly that isn't likely to happen. My copy of GC POS worked very well. YOu may have you wipe off the disk.

POS?!

Kid_Icarus
Dec 19, 2002, 02:49 AM
POS = Piece of Shit.

And I frankly think Sega's won the battle, they've got your 50$. And you have a pretty coaster.

Here's the response from Sega:
"Dear valued customer,
We thank you for your inquiry concerning your defective disc, please remit 50$ for repairs to
Sega Sales
1234 Thanks for your money way
Walla Walla, Washington 84401
p.s. buy Toe Jam and Earl III, never underestimate the power of the X"

SaitoH
Dec 19, 2002, 08:28 AM
Yes, obviously Sega's master plan is to screw everyone over, on purpose, by distributing defective disks.

*rolls eyes*

Hey, here's a thought ... exchange the game at the store it was purchased from. If it still doesn't work, then it's most likely your GC drive is on the way out. Drive faliure on all the next generation systems (especially the PS2) is very common.

Kid_Icarus
Dec 19, 2002, 12:27 PM
I've heard of PS2 drives wearing out but never GC ones. They must not be taking very good care of it, I've had mine since launch day and never had any problems reading discs. o.o

Vyl
Dec 19, 2002, 12:30 PM
it's not the game disc.........it happens with every one of my games.I can't return it either.Because it's from the wonderful people at babbages who have a 7 day warrenty on ALL products despite the "90 day warrenty" thats posted in most manuels in the "License Agreement" section.My GameCube worked perfectly fine until Sega linked the American servers with the japanese servers......screw japan......screw sega screw nintendo screw all of you fan boys that get offended.I'm also not the only one by the way.There are other people reporting the same problem,and whats with this "Master Disc Stolen" bullshit.I know already I'm screwed because sega already has my money so DON'T BOTHER TELLING ME AGAIN YA LIL ----.Atleast now I can take my cube by that nifty lil handle and slam it in a mime's face.

*edit by Abdur*
No flaming, I had to take out afew things. First Warning. =

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-12-19 12:57 ]</font>

Kid_Icarus
Dec 19, 2002, 12:39 PM
On 2002-12-19 09:30, Vyl wrote:
it's not the game disc.........it happens with every one of my games.I can't return it either.
Then it's your Gamecube.

Because it's from the wonderful people at babbages who have a 7 day warrenty on ALL products despite the "90 day warrenty" thats posted in most manuels in the "License Agreement" section.
The License Agreement in the manual applies to Sega and not Babbages.

My GameCube worked perfectly fine until Sega linked the American servers with the japanese servers......screw japan......screw sega screw nintendo screw all of you fan boys that get offended.
Uhhh I don't think that fucked up your GC. And I'm not a Nintendo Fanboy, I'm a TurboGrafx Fanboy =o_o=

I'm also not the only one by the way.There are other people reporting the same problem,and whats with this "Master Disc Stolen" bullshit.
o_o Well I don't have your disc, so I don't see how it's stolen.

I know already I'm screwed because sega already has my money so DON'T BOTHER TELLING ME AGAIN YA LIL ----.Atleast now I can take my cube by that nifty lil handle and slam it in a mime's face.

Sega has a lot of my money. SO DON'T TELL ME AGAIN NEENER NEENER.

And you probably couldn't do much damage with a Cube handle. Now get an XBox and you'll fuck someone up.
n_n

*edit by Abdur*
Just taking offensive material out of the quotes, don't mind me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-12-19 12:58 ]</font>

SaitoH
Dec 19, 2002, 02:18 PM
On 2002-12-19 09:30, Vyl wrote:
it's not the game disc.........it happens with every one of my games.I can't return it either.Because it's from the wonderful people at babbages who have a 7 day warrenty on ALL products despite the "90 day warrenty" thats posted in most manuels in the "License Agreement" section.My GameCube worked perfectly fine until Sega linked the American servers with the japanese servers......screw japan......screw sega screw nintendo screw all of you fan boys that get offended.I'm also not the only one by the way.There are other people reporting the same problem,and whats with this "Master Disc Stolen" bullshit.I know already I'm screwed because sega already has my money so DON'T BOTHER TELLING ME AGAIN YA LIL ----.Atleast now I can take my cube by that nifty lil handle and slam it in a mime's face.

LOL!

I'm crying here ... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

*edit by Abdur*
Taking out the offensive material in the quote, pay no attention.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-12-19 13:00 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Dec 19, 2002, 04:04 PM
ok, I'm not seeing any fanboys in this thread, just some people trying to help you with possible solutions. You had no place to flame anyone.

The linked servers from Japan to the US would'nt cause your GC to stop reading discs. The linking of servers has no bearing on your HARDWARE. I could understand if the linking of servers stopped you from being able to get online, but there is no possible way it's stopping your GC from playing all of it's discs.

I'm going to lock this thread due to the flaming of those who tried to help you. =

*locked*