PDA

View Full Version : I need some more game suggestions...

BlueDagger
Jun 30, 2007, 05:31 PM
Okay, for now I've decided that maybe I don't want a second MMO... But I do want to get a new game...

I want the kind of game where you control your own nation. I'm going to use Civilization(as a series) as an example becuase my Dad plays that, but I didn't really like it...

Is there a game sort of like Civilization, but... Umm... Fantasy? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif I don't know...
I want the kind of game where I can say "I'm at war with so-and-so" and be able to say that for several days becuase the war is still going on even though I play every day.

I don't know if I just made the least bit of sense, but give me all your suggestions!

UnderscoreX
Jun 30, 2007, 06:19 PM
How about Civilization ? And there's that Medieval II game you might like.

sprky585
Jun 30, 2007, 07:58 PM
Age of Empires 3?

Sgt_Shligger
Jun 30, 2007, 08:20 PM
Free game, Gunz the Duel. . . I'll PM you a link if you're interested since the original site's servers are out dated.

Jife_Jifremok
Jul 1, 2007, 01:08 AM
Any game in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series should work. It's turn-based strategy with alliances, enemies, stuff like that. There are many battles, and in the RTK that I played, I didn't even have to personally oversee each battle unless I was actually there or I simply wanted to. Also, you can make your own characters.

Generations of Chaos (for PSP), I think, may also be like that, but I have never played it.

DurakkenX
Jul 1, 2007, 02:06 AM
there is a magical type civ building type game out there that i don't remember the name of, but it's online and it resets often so i refuse to play those type of games...