View Full Version : PSOBB: PSOBB private server

Hickey
Jul 2, 2007, 07:59 AM
Iv seen this in play before and iv got to say WTF this is a great idea to play PSOBB free...

is any one currently on it ?

Ketchup edit: Removed name of server.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2007-07-02 08:30 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Jul 2, 2007, 08:03 AM
DO NOT ASK ABOUT PRIVATE SERVERS

Hickey
Jul 2, 2007, 08:07 AM
im not asking about private server im asking who uses them

Weeaboolits
Jul 2, 2007, 08:09 AM
It's still against forum rules, I just don' wanna' see you gettin' yourself in trouble.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-07-02 07:12 ]</font>

Hickey
Jul 2, 2007, 08:10 AM
its against the rules to see what people play what servers?

you need to fix them then

Weeaboolits
Jul 2, 2007, 08:13 AM
Discussion of private servers is against the rules because they're illegal.

Hickey
Jul 2, 2007, 08:15 AM
kk ill stop talking about the private server

does any one use a server other than the official?

Weeaboolits
Jul 2, 2007, 08:19 AM
I don't play online. ._.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 2, 2007, 08:59 AM
i use them, not the best comunnity ever but still good enouph for you to play.
there are some bugs and stuff but they are always upgrading the server to eleminate the bugs and also patch some public hack/cheat devices

trypticon
Jul 2, 2007, 09:08 AM
Ronin_Cooper, you need to take a chill pill. This is the second time in as many days that I've seen you flip out on somebody, accusing them of asking for specific information about illegal services.

If they were asking for specific information, then that is against forum rules. In both instances however, I have observed that they were not. Rather they were asking for indirect information. In this case, it's if anybody here plays on them. In that case, the answer is yes. There a larger blue burst community on the free servers than there is on the Sonic Team servers.

In the case of the previous thread you exploded in, ther person was asking if the GC servers had really shut down. Upon confirmation, he only asked if private servers existed yet. That's not direct information that would have accumulated in anybody here giving him the path to find the necessary means to log onto those private servers. It was a simple yes or no question.

There is a difference between a simple question and a specific, detailed request. Please learn the difference, because this:

On 2007-07-02 06:09, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
It's still against forum rules, I just wanna' see you gettin' yourself in trouble.

is not going to win you any friends or respect from the community.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2007-07-02 07:09 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Jul 2, 2007, 09:15 AM
Oh, a typo, I meant to say that I didn't wanna' see him get in trouble.

Also, it's not that I'm trying to look cool or anything, and I suppose I should have, perhaps, read it more carefully, I just don't like seeing other people gettin' in trouble or anything. :/

SStrikerR
Jul 2, 2007, 10:14 AM
in b4 lock, and dude, no talking about that name!

ur not aloud to say the name either, cuz that is info on the server, which aint allowed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-07-02 08:17 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Jul 2, 2007, 10:29 AM
We do not allow the names of the private servers on the forums.

What we can't say about them:
The names of the servers
How to access them

Please see this thread:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=102595&forum=1&0

Everyone:
When a topic like this comes up, please PM a moderator or use a Mod Alert. And please include a link and make sure the link includes the www. part. Let us do the moderating, just help us by sending a Mod Alert or a PM. Do not post in the threads, as it may draw even more attention to them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2007-07-02 08:46 ]</font>