PDA

View Full Version : latest paint pic - mario sonic fire emblem

Nidramag
Jul 2, 2007, 08:10 PM
hmm..ive been on break for awhile... today i was bored so i decided to bring up the old paint
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q172/nidramag/FINISHED_PIECE_MARIO_VS_SONICWITHLO.jpg this is a combination of over 20 pictures and sprites and took me four and a half hours to make. i was more precise with this picture than most, even though there are a few little not-so-good-looking areas. tell me what y'all think.

also since i havent been here for awhile gratz moo on member spotlight

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidramag on 2007-07-02 18:13 ]</font>

Serakor13
Jul 2, 2007, 11:40 PM
Heh, Mario's about to get his *** kicked...
Looks good. Very authetic looking, especially for paint. Good work.
Is it sad that I know exactly what level the map in the background is from?

Nidramag
Jul 2, 2007, 11:52 PM
so do i the same level you get AWESOME LUTE (shes my pwning character MAGE KNIGHT FTW) and artur my awesome bishop. i gone through the game about 7 times now >.< i altered the map a little but youcan tell that this is a skirmish done after the actual level because the town is destroyed and there are no actual brigands or pirates to destroy it.

my super lute is the ultimate unit. all my myrmidions and colm become assassins assassins FTW. i give lute all avaliable powerups for example she destroyed EVERY UNIT SINGLE HANDEDLY in the chapter 16 "schorched sand" including callech and valter without recieving a single point of damage O.O

you post wasnt sad

mine was.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidramag on 2007-07-02 21:57 ]</font>

Nidramag
Jul 2, 2007, 11:54 PM
also she was a level 9 mage knight at the beginning and at most used two attacks per unit including bosses to kill them. i have her storm the chapters alone and train all my other units in the tower of valni

add on to not triple post double is bad enough>.<
im very good with paint i been doing this for a few years maybe you could search for them and see a few others i posted on PSOW before my season absence. also i have put this thread in my home the FKL as well put all very real serious comments there but anything else in FKL please

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidramag on 2007-07-02 21:56 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jul 17, 2007, 05:36 PM
Why is Sonic so overpowered?

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 27, 2007, 05:43 PM
Are the nametags from Advance Wars from the GBA?

DikkyRay
Jul 27, 2007, 07:14 PM
Thats fire emblem lol.
And ugh. First FE > Sacred Stones