PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: I desire something GLAMOROUS

QueenDIVA
Jul 3, 2007, 05:43 PM
Hello all. I have many items to trade/sell...

12% Dark Sweet Death
20% Light Bear Claw
34% Dark Vahra Claw
Gudda Skela [B]
Bear Claw [B]
Puyoment Aura
Crimson Line [B]
10 Million Meseta

Things I might desire...

S rank weapons. Mainly Fortefighter or Fortetecher weapons. (Bare in mind im human) I would like...

A made Bil De Axe (preferably lightning)
Fuka Misaki
Any S rank wand or rod (except halarod)
S rank Cards
S rank spears (when out)
Degana Cannon
Another Halp Serafi as I sold mine today *_*
Any offers welcome. Bare in mind im not crazy.

My characters name is DIVA.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: QueenDIVA on 2007-07-03 19:44 ]</font>

burninglink5
Jul 3, 2007, 05:57 PM
That sweet death sounds tasty. How about a 12% ground deva-zashi for it?

Neoptolemus
Jul 3, 2007, 06:23 PM
You know that the [B]Crimsonline is available at NPC for 130,000 meseta, right?

QueenDIVA
Jul 3, 2007, 08:00 PM
link that does sound a really fair deal but im too much in love with my Sweet Death. I should not have really even included it in my list. It's soo GLAM :/ Everything else im not attached to though.

Neoptolemus I never knew that. Not into armors. Just checked other shops and priced similar. I can't believe I did that. I despise people who price higher than NPC. I shall change it's price as soon as I get back on. Thank you for informing me.

Neoptolemus
Jul 3, 2007, 10:17 PM
NP. I always try to urge everyone to take a look at NPC shops before buying or selling anything. It is impossible to find fair (below NPC) prices on 7*-9* synth. materials, since most people think they are rare, though they are available at NPC shops for a mere fraction of what people try to sell them for. This is a problem that transcends both the XBOX server and the PS2/PC server. I don't think the problem will be fixed anytime soon.

Isabella
Jul 3, 2007, 10:23 PM
maybe they charge for convenience <<

QueenDIVA
Jul 3, 2007, 10:23 PM
And I always do usely. I just had it in my mind that Crimson Line wasn't available at the npc. Im like you to believe it or not. Cant stand material shopping.

Im going on 360 now and ill be ajusting the Crimson Lines price. 90k if anyone would like it.

Isabella
Jul 3, 2007, 10:27 PM
lol

QueenDIVA
Jul 3, 2007, 10:27 PM
On 2007-07-03 20:23, Isabella wrote:
maybe they charge for convenience <<

God I hope not. It's not convenient going through 20 shops all with over priced things *_*

Yogsoth
Jul 4, 2007, 05:25 AM
Ive a 5x grinded howrod if interested..

Ryoki
Jul 4, 2007, 03:23 PM
On 2007-07-03 20:17, Neoptolemus wrote:
NP. I always try to urge everyone to take a look at NPC shops before buying or selling anything. It is impossible to find fair (below NPC) prices on 7*-9* synth. materials, since most people think they are rare, though they are available at NPC shops for a mere fraction of what people try to sell them for. This is a problem that transcends both the XBOX server and the PS2/PC server. I don't think the problem will be fixed anytime soon.

good point. I only recently noticed I could buy the board (ps2/pc, btw). Still, I find crimsonline to be a great armor for me.

Ryoki
Jul 4, 2007, 03:25 PM
On 2007-07-03 20:23, QueenDIVA wrote:
And I always do usely. I just had it in my mind that Crimson Line wasn't available at the npc. Im like you to believe it or not. Cant stand material shopping.
Im going on 360 now and ill be ajusting the Crimson Lines price. 90k if anyone would like it.

My god, me either. I tried to find only 1 catillium. lowest price was 250k. screw that.