PDA

View Full Version : What is the best unit in the Game?

brunzwickw
Jul 4, 2007, 03:10 PM
What do you think is the best unit in the game?
If you think it is not in the ones i've listed... like cure unit or Perfect resist, just post it. I don't know how to expand the poll option

Jaspaller
Jul 4, 2007, 03:28 PM
The best one was in PSOBB... it was V101 or something like that. A boost to all the stats plus it has the Heavenly/Battle in it as well.

DesolatioN9
Jul 4, 2007, 03:35 PM
How about the unit that added something like 250 to ATP, it was a blue box and was called something like "al rappy"... hacked to hell but still pretty cool.

Sorry I'm a little fuzzy on the details lol the last one i used was back when i played online, which was like 5 years ago or something.

narc
Jul 4, 2007, 04:30 PM
I believe that was a Mag/Unit
It was a Pal Rappy

And it was the product of a glitch on Ultimate (I believe Episode IV, but can't quite remember)

Jaspaller
Jul 4, 2007, 05:16 PM
It was a slot item called Mag, and the description was labeled as "al rappy" IIRC. The item existed in the game files but it was most likely something used as testing (or just accidently put in) and never put to actual use in game.

Saffran
Jul 4, 2007, 05:17 PM
narc, don't even try.

Anyway, the best unit for GC is probably the God Battle, though it's a pretty though choice with God Ability.

The best BB unit... hmm. V101 probably. I mean, I love the Centurion Ability, as I do V502, but Max Speed + Stat Boost is just over the top.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 4, 2007, 05:34 PM
in ver.2 there is a unit that is somehow common and beats all the cure units in gc or bb, it is called state maintenance, it cures slow, poison, confuse, freeze, shock.
but it only helps when you become affected by something, on the other hand, god batle is to be increase batle speed, wich means you can do more damage in the same amount of time as previous, so you will kill and defeat bosses faster.
when i first equiped god batle i said wtf, it increased my perfet gameplay to a fast perfect gameplay...symply suberb
other god units....in ver.2 they raise base stats, if the char reaches the limit then the god units do not increase anything at all
perfect resist are good, i use 2 in my equipment.

concussionman
Jul 4, 2007, 09:09 PM
God/Battle for sho. If it wasn't for that thing I would have died many a time on Ult, and after using it, going back to regular speed feels like your playing in slow motion. My second would be God/Ability for maxing purposes.

toly369
Jul 4, 2007, 09:54 PM
God/Battle yo

brunzwickw
Jul 5, 2007, 12:05 AM
Personally, I would say either God Battle or God HP, God HP mostly to help forces

bishop472003
Jul 5, 2007, 03:09 AM
God Hp and God Battle.

Meyfei
Jul 5, 2007, 11:23 AM
god/hp + god/battle + 2 god/ability

Banish
Jul 5, 2007, 12:17 PM
I would say God/Battle.

My Spread Needle w/God/Battle was the quickest weapon in the game, and the description definately is right.

otana_uk
Jul 5, 2007, 12:26 PM
Ver2: state/maintenance

Ep1+2: god/battle

BB: v101

narc
Jul 5, 2007, 02:40 PM
Huh, well, I have 2.
So... there.

rahl1
Jul 6, 2007, 12:27 AM
Without a doubt the God/Battle. I borrowed one from a friend for a couple of days and was amazed. I shed a few tears when I had to give it back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

JapansRobo
Jul 6, 2007, 01:06 AM
I wish I could vote on this but the only one Yellowboze can actually get is God/Legs and I dont want to bother with Evasion for my RAcast. I'll make a Redria to get God/Battle someday though.

Leonah
Jul 10, 2007, 10:31 AM
I wouldn't say god/battle ONLY for the fact I play a FOnewearl 99.98% of the time! But I did play around with one and that was pretty snazzy if I do say so myself! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I can't get on BB to check, but I have one that speeds up my casting speed, though I think it's a lower version, not a god unit..I cant remember & I dont have BB on my laptop.. T_T But that's a fricken' wicked unit. I could fire off foie like a machine gun, heal teammates and s/d in about 10 seconds http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Too bad I only have one. If I had 4? Possibilities would be endless...!!!!

CellarDoor
Jul 12, 2007, 12:16 AM
V502

Kevino
Jul 13, 2007, 12:25 AM
God/battle I see no point in the other god items usually... If you can max your char w/o it then it's a waste in my mind. Especially with the minute boost the other units actually add. God/Luck can be a nice little diddy though. At lvl 100 luck you have about a 20% chance of critical and w/ how many times you hit that can be a massive increase to your killing spree!

kevlar_pso
Jul 14, 2007, 05:09 AM
I miss the state/maintenace. Currently it would have to be the God/Battle. If I accidentally unequip it my BKB animation throws me off, because I am not used to fighting that slow.

SStrikerR
Jul 15, 2007, 08:12 PM
god/battle hp/revival
god/power hp/revival
god/ability hp/revival
god/battle hp/revival

the hp one is when i go to make food or something, cuz once i get back, i should be full, then i slap on my other stuff.

godly.

Grifter
Jul 16, 2007, 09:37 AM
I'm surprised none of the BB players mentioned Adept at all. That's very surprising to me. Stat bonus+resists bonus+tp reduction=uber unit, heh. I'd personally say V101, V502 and Adept are the most useful units in BB. God/Battle for non-BB play.

m3talh4wk
Jul 16, 2007, 06:27 PM
2x God/Luck with base 40 luck, 1x God/power, and 1x God/Battle

Banish
Jul 16, 2007, 07:43 PM
I don't know about a God/MST, but I know of a God/Mind,