PDA

View Full Version : FOnewearls-->Greenill-->Rare Freaks!

Koushu
Dec 19, 2002, 01:20 PM
Ok i already had a level 24 FOmar and decided to make a FOnewearl. I made her gave her a name and i got the section ID of Greenill. I thought "Damn this is gunna suck" i went to the forest for soem friendly rappy ass kicking when i entered to the first room. Killed a booma and it dropped a Trigrinder. I was all like O_O!!! I then destroyed a box and another Trigrinder appeared. I was shocked. I went on ann on and destroyed a monest to pieces. It dropped an item. I went to go check it out and it was a ?SPECIAL ITEM i was like "HOLY SHIT!" I thought it was glitch. I went to the tekker and it said it was a Club of Zumiuran. I know you all think im lieing but im not. I just cant believe this shit!

TedEdFred
Dec 19, 2002, 01:24 PM
Congratulations

Koushu
Dec 19, 2002, 01:26 PM
Thanx but dont you think its a little weird to find a rare at lvl 1 in a normal forest?

sMiLeY
Dec 19, 2002, 01:35 PM
ok, lvl 1? on normal? that is a bit peculiar...

Koushu
Dec 19, 2002, 01:45 PM
Excuse me Smiley but are you calling me a liar?

Kupi
Dec 19, 2002, 03:01 PM
That's not the impression I got, Koushu. Sounded more like polite wariness than outright implied suspicion. Calm down; it IS kinda weird. But hey, you never know. ^_^ As people have *exhaustively* mentioned on other sites, PSOW's database says you can find the 1975 Agito from Al Rappies on Normal in Viridia.

Blade_1
Dec 19, 2002, 03:23 PM
I think that 1975 Agito find was a glitch the mods said they are going to remove it in a topic on item discussion. Good find btw.

Goza
Dec 19, 2002, 03:35 PM
I remember someone else claiming a Flowen's on Normal Forest. If the rares are based on statistics, I don't see why not. Extremely unlikely, but bound to happen eventually.

Koushu
Dec 19, 2002, 03:58 PM
Ok i just came back from playing the game and i found more cool stuff. I found the following:
Amplifier of Barta
" Zonde
" Resta
" Foie
" Gibarta
" Jellen
" Shifta

and also saw at least 3 Nar lillys. FONEWEARLS ROCK. I didnt like them alot in DC VER but i did play as them and got to lvl 200 but didnt find as much cool stuff as i am now.

EvilSilvir
Dec 19, 2002, 08:18 PM
I had a whitill ID fonewearl and i got a whole bunch of grinders too, i think 2 trigrinders and 3 monogrinders! too bad my lvl 67 HUmar had to steal them.

amplifier of _____; aren't really good rares. =/ You are bound to get them on forests normal-vhard.

MPLe
Dec 19, 2002, 08:24 PM
On 2002-12-19 10:26, Koushu wrote:
Thanx but dont you think its a little weird to find a rare at lvl 1 in a normal forest?

On 2002-12-19 10:35, sMiLeY wrote:
ok, lvl 1? on normal? that is a bit peculiar...

On 2002-12-19 10:45, Koushu wrote:
Excuse me Smiley but are you calling me a liar?

I find it funny how you are asking people if it's weird that you're finding Trigrinders and when someone does say something, you think they are calling you a liar.

RedFox
Dec 20, 2002, 08:00 AM
On 2002-12-19 17:24, MPLe wrote:
I find it funny how you are asking people if it's weird that you're finding Trigrinders and when someone does say something, you think they are calling you a liar.

lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

i hear that good finds are eversomuchmore common these days.

the best finds i can ever come up with on v2 are red handguns or if im really lucky... a victor axe!