PDA

View Full Version : My feelings on Mr_badboi

Special_K
Dec 19, 2002, 02:05 PM
I understand that my statements ended up locking Deathcheese's thread, I apologize for that. It was not my intent to do so, though his trade was done so the thread was complete anyway. Instead of locking badboi's I'll vent myself here. Everyone seems to think I'm starting a fight over his typing. That is not the case at all. As you can see I was just trying to point out the fact that he was bragging about a crappy item and then said he'd trade it and was only accepting very nice items for it. I didn't want anyone to get ripped off. I later went into the fact that he was typing like an immature child trying to be "ghetto". When someone who was obviously interested in his Partisan of Lightning came to his defense he said the following:

" Why are all of you being so hard on people that don't type properly. There's nothing wrong with it. Like he said, this is just a casual forum. All of you need to back off and chill. Special K, why are you always typing negative things. If you don't like Badboi ignor him and grow up. Your being really immature picking on someone because of their use of grammar. No this isn't because I want the PoL. It's because someone types differently, which doesn't matter at any other message board I've been to. I bet you have a bad rep where you live Special K, but that doesn't matter."

Now, I'm not always typing negative things. This is the first and only time I've ever went off on someone on these forums. And I'm being immature picking on someone for their grammar? No no, it was the lack there of and I was pointing out more the fact that he was full of shit saying people were giving him free yasminkovs, lavis blades and red weapons just to "have the chance to trade with him". He acts as if this is the first legit double cannon, yet it's near the bottom of the double saber list. Only the double saber itself, twin brand and stag are worse than this. I apologize to the mod's and Deathcheese for getting a bit carried away and locking up his thread, but for Mr_Badboi and his now anonymous ally, you two have no idea what you're talking about. You think I have a bad reputation in whereever I come from? I don't understand how you can even come to that conclusion, but I would like to let you know, that I'm from the 2nd most affluent area in the country, Westchester, I go to one of the most sought after public schools in the county and that I live on a street my family owns. We aren't exactly looked at with contempt or anger. Sorry that I'm not the bastard you pictured me as, but hey, I just do this for fun.

True-Stealth
Dec 19, 2002, 02:39 PM
I'm not Badboi's ally Special K. I'm sorry for my previous statements. I was getting irritated because I thought you were posting nonsense. Badboi is trading the PoL at a high price. It's really not even worth a Yasha because of the Yasha's pure rarity nevermind its power. Well, thats all I have to say for now.

Special_K
Dec 19, 2002, 09:33 PM
Not worth a yasha?! It's hard to say what is worth a Yasha, since that is one of the top three most sought after items in the game. The other being the twin handguns that form mechguns, kind of like how sange and yasha combine. Anyway, I wasn't posting nonsense, everything I put up made sense and was a somewhat formulated arguement. Badboi did not have one reasonable comment or well founded remark to counter the declarations of his stupidity.

mr_badboi
Dec 19, 2002, 09:33 PM
lol yeah i do this fo' (yeah i said FO' ) fun too. Like i said before yes you are right, partisan of lightning isn't all that strong but like i also said it's the rareness that counts, and thats why people are going banannas over it. ohh and because thats one item that dupers havn't gotten their hands on. and yes i did recieve *GIFTS* and yes those gifts were mostlikely duped,which were the Yasm...wha eva...series, lavis blades, and some other stuff. Those things don't matter to dupers like it does to legits cuz they probably have 3 xtra in the bank. Yes i was bragging about the weapon and showing off online and i got what i deserve (which i will not say what happend) but its coo' though (yeah i said COO) Like i said before theres not a dam thing formal about this forum and do u even know the root of the word ghetto??? .......another ignorant statement and NO it doesn't have to do with african americans(the root of the word) but YO (yeah i said YO) why r u discriminating? I don't mind, its only bringing out your bad side but hey its coo', there are still peeps (yeah i said peeps) like you in this world. LOL at you bragging about the things you supposedly have, and you're getting mad at me for bragging about mines......Do i sense a Hypocrate, and does any one smell it? Smells like discrimination to me.... but hey i got a final to take in 30 mins. for my college class (never taking a nite class again ...Yeah i said NITE) Well anyways peace out and take care man....

P.S. jus drop it, a real man would unless ur not a real man then i'd understand.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_badboi on 2002-12-19 18:39 ]</font>

Special_K
Dec 19, 2002, 09:49 PM
On 2002-12-19 18:33, mr_badboi wrote:
lol yeah i do this fo' (yeah i said FO' ) fun too. Like i said before yes you are right, partisan of lightning isn't all that strong but like i also said it's the rareness that counts, and thats why people are going banannas over it. ohh and because thats one item that dupers havn't gotten their hands on. and yes i did recieve *GIFTS* and yes those gifts were mostlikely duped,which were the Yasm...wha eva...series, lavis blades, and some other stuff. Those things don't matter to dupers like it does to legits cuz they probably have 3 xtra in the bank. Yes i was bragging about the weapon and showing off online and i got what i deserve (which i will not say what happend) but its coo' though (yeah i said COO) Like i said before theres not a dam thing formal about this forum and do u even know the root of the word ghetto??? .......another ignorant statement and NO it doesn't have to do with african americans(the root of the word) but YO (yeah i said YO) why r u discriminating? I don't mind, its only bringing out your bad side but hey its coo', there are still peeps (yeah i said peeps) like you in this world. LOL at you bragging about the things you supposedly have, and you're getting mad at me for bragging about mines......Do i sense a Hypocrate, and does any one smell it? Smells like discrimination to me.... but hey i got a final to take in 30 mins. for my college class (never taking a nite class again ...Yeah i said NITE) Well anyways peace out and take care man....

P.S. jus drop it, a real man would unless ur not a real man then i'd understand.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_badboi on 2002-12-19 18:39 ]</font>

I'm not a fucking moron. I know what ghettos are. But also like a well educated man (yeah I said MAN) I understand that the current interpurtation of the word is considered to be a rough area where generally Africian Americans are brought up. See any number of rap songs to hear about it. Bragging huh? I'm not bragging, I'm simply stating facts to prove your little friend was wrong when he jumped to the conclusion that I was a bad person in real life. And discriminating? You're feeding that fucking fire. You have stated the facts that you obviously don't care how you appear in public and even more things that I'd rather not restate so not to seem Racist. Just to bring you up to speed, you don't have to point out every time you mispell a word, I'm pretty sure everyone can pick them out, because they come a dime a dozen, your sentences are chocked full of them. And I really don't think you can determine if I'm a "real man" by not posting this anymore. I started a thread specifically this fact, and you are just making an ass out of yourself, with the help of me disproving anything that comes out of your ass. So I have no problem with continuing this for as long as it takes to get you out of these forms, or to "fall in line and become another victim of conformity".

LollipopLolita
Dec 19, 2002, 11:12 PM
you two can duke it out over pms or chat, but don't need to air dirty laundry. although if you wanna have a wrestle match, i wanna watch.