PDA

View Full Version : GC: 3 players with same guy with same stats 0.0

Meyfei
Jul 5, 2007, 09:52 AM
in order to do this......by the way its not a cheat more like an advantage of some kind delete this if its a cheat.... anyway im gonna calls this charater dupilacation duplicates char only read for more info....... two memory cards memory card a is <A> memory card b is [B] this is simple i may make no sense but ill try my best, your guy <cottonbal>
transfer cottonbal to memory card [B] once your done go to transfer cottonbal two more times to memory card [B] after the 3rd transfer the original cottonbal now has nothing to equip just go on multimode and take your items from the first transfer ... cottonbal 1 2 3 in that order the original would be cottonbal 3 use him and cottonbal 1 after that you will have 3 same chars and the original will have his items .... btw you CANNOT transfer the others back ....but you sure cane have fun playing 3 players with friends who dont have the own chars =) i hope its understandable =S just let me know what you dont understand

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jul 12, 2007, 05:20 PM
Could you put that in sentences?

Either way, there's an easier way to do that. You make three of the same character use some level code and bankmod/dupe them the same items. Then you can transfer them back and forth with impunity unless your friends don't dig cheats.

In any event it doesn't sound all that fun.

DikkyRay
Jul 12, 2007, 05:51 PM
what?

Oh, and you cannot post cheats or exploits.
Even if it is confusing as hell to understand

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-07-12 15:52 ]</font>

Vashyron
Jul 13, 2007, 12:49 PM
On 2007-07-12 15:51, DikkyRay wrote:
what?

Oh, and you cannot post cheats or exploits.
Even if it is confusing as hell to understand

LOL http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Banish
Jul 13, 2007, 01:26 PM
I think I did that once, by accident, during a transfer, I accidentally duplicated my HUcast. On one file he had all his weapons and no MAG, and on the other, he had only his MAG.