PDA

View Full Version : GC: RAGOL RING PLZ XD

Meyfei
Jul 5, 2007, 02:28 PM
i tryed doing the quests and the tower but on both <2> trys i never got it i even used the guide on this site ... i read it thro step by step ... can someone help me with a simple way and that covers what to say and where to go? id really apreciate it thanks =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: R-97-3 on 2007-07-05 12:29 ]</font>

Splash
Jul 6, 2007, 03:44 AM
Along the way in the quest, you are given options to respond. You have to choose the correct response the first time.

At tower, Kireek should join you. There are 5 floors in Control Tower, with various terminals. Destroy the correct one and go on (if you prefer, you can kill the monsters that spawn also). Destroy any wrong ones and you automatically lost the chance to get Ragol Ring.

1st floor = center one
2nd floor = Left of the next door (below a Recobox)
3rd floor = Center of room near a bunch of stacked crates
4th floor = Right of the room you immediately enter
5th floor = Center of the room, left side behind the fence, middle terminal

Meyfei
Jul 6, 2007, 08:04 AM
OMFG DANG thats what i did hit wrong ones and hope for something rare lol thanks. i owe you big time =)

Banish
Jul 6, 2007, 12:53 PM
Just answer the correct choices when you are asked to, see the guide for what to answer.

Destroying the correct terminals, and protecting ELLY is essential also, up to the Control Tower, if you did it right KIREEK & SUE will show up before you go there.

And make sure to talk to KIREEK and SUE towards the very end of the quest, when you are at the Seaside area (take the WARP and engage in the conversation, or else you won't get the RAGOL RING).

You can only earn 1 RAGOL RING per difficulty mode.

Make sure your inventory is NOT full when you are done with the quest, (No 30/30, or else you are full and you will not recieve the RAGOL RING).

When you die with the RAGOL RING, it will act just like a Scape Doll, and revive you, and be destroyed in the process. Even if you have a Scape Doll in your inventory, the RAGOL RING will be used first, so be wary and try not to die or wear the RAGOL RING in areas that you are not familiar with.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-07-06 11:05 ]</font>

Meyfei
Jul 6, 2007, 12:56 PM
i did that on my 2nd run thro i didnt talk to them the first and 2nd i messed up by hitting all the things lol btw ... i wonder why they never mentioned it in the guide they only do a "get kireek to help you guide" instead by not fully mentioning the little extra to do ...dont they? 0.o

Banish
Jul 6, 2007, 01:07 PM
They do mention that you should talk to any NPC related to the Bernie/Sue Subplot, for aquiring the RAGOL RING.

Meyfei
Jul 7, 2007, 04:04 PM
<god/suck increases suckyness by 400 pre-equiped cannot unequip only in possesion of
R-97-3> man i suck i did dr.osto research and i forgot to go back and talk to barnie/bernie w/e now i have to start over and doing it in easy was as much of a pain as me needing to do it in hard ...sigh

Meyfei
Jul 7, 2007, 04:07 PM
HAHA least i can do it on my ;v 74 on hard ...sigh im soo lucky...i still suck thos andthats MY god/suck <-10>stars red letters =P

sorry meant to click edit really sorry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: R-97-3 on 2007-07-07 14:08 ]</font>