PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Armor Trade

Pillan
Jul 5, 2007, 05:17 PM
I’m looking for some low-element Michi-senbas of any element except dark and I’d like to trade with the current rare armors I possess. I’m offering Phantom Lines (10% fire, 10% lightning, and 16% dark) Ganna Lines (10% dark and 20% dark), and Ga-senbas (18% fire and 14% dark).

Let me know if anyone’s interested.

Ryoki
Jul 5, 2007, 05:27 PM
Ok, seriously, what is with all the "except dark" things? Light is way crappier than dark. Does no one friggen do hive anymore?

Pillan
Jul 5, 2007, 05:35 PM
On 2007-07-05 15:27, Ryoki wrote:
Ok, seriously, what is with all the "except dark" things? Light is way crappier than dark. Does no one friggen do hive anymore?

I already have a good dark one. That's all.

Ryoki
Jul 5, 2007, 05:40 PM
On 2007-07-05 15:35, Pillan wrote:

On 2007-07-05 15:27, Ryoki wrote:

I already have a good dark one. That's all.

I'm sorry about that. Bunch of guys online, like someone named Angra or something and daisy and snow, they were making fun of me because I used a lot of dark armor over Fire. I felt it was annoying to switch off fire and ice so much on neudiaz, and they just made fun of me.

I didn't mean to make it sound harsh or anything.

XenithFlare
Jul 5, 2007, 06:18 PM
I know what you mean, Ryoki; Dark is rarely prevelant unless you're on the colony, but with Jarba running around, Dark armor is hardly useless. If you don't have fire or ice armor (or good %s, or you just don't like to switch back and forth), dark is the next best choice.

TheBuffster
Jul 6, 2007, 01:29 AM
oh sure.. make me feel silly for asking this:

what do u want for the Dark Ga-Senba?