PDA

View Full Version : imstillbetterthanu you will never die (thanks to this topic)

Pso_Juggalo
Dec 19, 2002, 04:05 PM
im starting a new thread detatied to imstillbetterthanu

[dan ju transayt dis i be da shizzle fo fizzle de dizzle wo wizzle qo qizzle me my mo mizzle faderok bo bizzle rizzle sizzlin munkey on da rooftop wit da gangbang elephunts grizzle ma shizzle bekause i be 2 much of da dizzle kizzle rizzle sizzle vizzlin vaseline wit da greased up wombas my mom be bleedin from da funny spot again bekase my dad kiked her in da teeth paint chips be da hot shizzle 2 eat bekause ju end up lik me and i be d shizle i be da god of da PSO no1 cans beets me dunt playa hate jus bow down do dizzle xo xizzle caca cizzle wut da bizzle ma nizzle i gots da hizzle right here dunt be da dwanger of da treyupolo and da juggalos FO SHEEZY]

now if anyone can translate this my god you are king shit or just post very stupid but funny post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pso_Juggalo on 2002-12-31 12:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pso_Juggalo on 2002-12-31 12:28 ]</font>

CajunSamurai
Dec 19, 2002, 07:41 PM
Translation: My brain is in agony, end my misery.

MAN. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Kent
Dec 19, 2002, 10:06 PM
On 2002-12-19 16:41, CajunSamurai wrote:
Translation: My brain is in agony, end my misery.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Spy
Dec 19, 2002, 11:55 PM
Basically he's envious of my bad-ass Ninja-RAmarness and broke down under it.

CajunSamurai
Dec 20, 2002, 12:36 AM
Man, I even remember that guy and I've only started posting here a few weeks ago. One of the first posts I ever read here, in fact, was one with him and his "FO SHEENY!"-ness along with about 50 or more other people making fun of him. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I think it's inevitable that there's always ONE person on any forums that everybody hates. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Celestial
Dec 20, 2002, 02:06 AM
FO CHEEZY

SorceressofTime
Dec 20, 2002, 07:16 AM
LMAO!!!!!
i remember that time soooo much! that's around the time when i first joined PSOW. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lolz, and i already had a headache from trying to translate the first few words. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Ness
Dec 20, 2002, 07:36 AM
On 2002-12-19 13:05, Pso_Juggalo wrote:
im starting a new thread detatied to all the very stupid but very funny post
if u find one bring it here

this post was done by istillbetterthanu on 10/29/01 and it says

[dan ju transayt dis i be da shizzle fo fizzle de dizzle wo wizzle qo qizzle me my mo mizzle faderok bo bizzle rizzle sizzlin munkey on da rooftop wit da gangbang elephunts grizzle ma shizzle bekause i be 2 much of da dizzle kizzle rizzle sizzle vizzlin vaseline wit da greased up wombas

He's saying he's a monkey on a rooftop that is getting gang raped by elephants. They are raping him because he won't put on vasaline with the already greased up wombas.

my mom be bleedin from da funny spot again bekase my dad kiked her in da teeth paint chips be da hot shizzle 2 eat bekause ju end up lik me and i be d shizle i be da god of da PSO no1 cans beets me dunt playa hate jus bow down do dizzle xo xizzle caca cizzle wut da bizzle ma nizzle i gots da hizzle right here dunt be da dwanger of da treyupolo and da juggalos FO SHEEZY]

His mom is bleeding from mouth because his dad kicked her in the teeth. Also he's it teeling you that paint chips are to best food to eat because they will make him like you. He is also telling you that no one is better than him at PSO and we should all bow down before him.

Then he's saying something about juggalos.

now if anyone can translate this my god you are king shit or just post very stupid but funny post

Pso_Juggalo
Dec 27, 2002, 01:32 PM
if you liked that little post i found the "strategy guide" done by the one and only iamstillbetterthanyou but be warned its very offenise so dont open it if you get offened easily if not click on the link and laugh your ass off http://psoexplorer.com/PSOE/ragolguide/ragolguide.htm

Dangerous55
Dec 27, 2002, 03:49 PM
How do all these people who were not here remember ISBTU?

IceBlink
Dec 27, 2002, 03:52 PM
We even came to a understanding. o_O

I decline, however, to search for DeathKiller or Blaize posts. o_O

DeathCheese87
Dec 27, 2002, 11:20 PM
hahaha, that blaize

Guile
Dec 28, 2002, 04:45 AM
ISBTU was the man!

how the new people 'remember' him ..I dunno?! He's been gone a long time has'nt he?

He had the best websites

hogar lives on!

Robert_Garcia
Dec 28, 2002, 05:54 AM
I remember back in my N.G. days, there was this troll trying to flame on Americans. When someone finally shut him up, he made the post:

"You dont even worth my smartness..."

That post got quoted by everyone else with the reply: "No comment..."

Pso_Juggalo
Dec 31, 2002, 03:26 PM
i did some more roaming on PSOW and found the red lobster incident

"yo i went to red lobsta and i was like gimme a lobsta and they gaved me dis big a** lobsta and wut did i do? i lick dat shizzle and slap it off ma table, i tells dem dat da lobsta waz 2 big and to gives me a smalla lobsta so they give me a bigga lobsta, wut do i do?

i lick dat shizzle, slap it off ma table amd leave so i hed ova to party city to get sum nice blue baloons i like blue baloons they r kool da baloons dont blow up so wut do i do? i lick dat shizzle and pop dat mofo. i tell dem dat i will pk dem all FO SHEEZY"

and if anyone can find more classis ISBTU moments post them here

Ian D
Dec 31, 2002, 04:58 PM
Haha, damn that guy's funny... wish I got to see his posts :/

Ness
Dec 31, 2002, 05:22 PM
I didn't know he left. What happened to him? Did he get banned?

ABDUR101
Dec 31, 2002, 05:31 PM
Nope, he did'nt get banned. He stopped talking like that the last time he was around. I remember it was quite a shock to read one of his posts with it being properly worded and spelled out XD

I miss alot of the old members ,_,

CajunSamurai
Dec 31, 2002, 11:30 PM
On 2002-12-27 12:49, Dangerous55 wrote:
How do all these people who were not here remember ISBTU?

I occasionally came and lurked a few topics now and then long before I finally joined, and lo and behold, one of the first topics I ever read was full of his crazy posts and a flood of people afterward making fun of him. I thought it was hilarious then, and man, reading these posts now is just as funny.

LieutenantDwAnGStick
Jan 1, 2003, 09:20 AM
First of all i like to thank you all for being great fans of ISBTU.

Second, it pains me to tell you that ISBTU got into a car accident 2 weeks ago. He had his leg removed, and is now in a coma. Im really sorry to be the bringer of bad news. Just remember he liked you all very much, and was a PSO fan.
Again I am sorry. I will keep you updated on his conditions.

This one is for you, villiage idiot.

Fo Sheezy

Ness
Jan 1, 2003, 10:33 AM
On 2002-12-31 14:31, ABDUR101 wrote:
Nope, he did'nt get banned. He stopped talking like that the last time he was around. I remember it was quite a shock to read one of his posts with it being properly worded and spelled out XD

I miss alot of the old members ,_,

Well if he didn't get banned then where did he go?

Dangerous55
Jan 1, 2003, 12:45 PM
On 2003-01-01 06:20, LieutenantDwAnGStick wrote:
First of all i like to thank you all for being great fans of ISBTU.

Second, it pains me to tell you that ISBTU got into a car accident 2 weeks ago. He had his leg removed, and is now in a coma. Im really sorry to be the bringer of bad news. Just remember he liked you all very much, and was a PSO fan.
Again I am sorry. I will keep you updated on his conditions.

This one is for you, villiage idiot.

Fo Sheezy

Ah, this takes me back to people faking their own deaths.

Dabra
Jan 1, 2003, 01:26 PM
Dwangstick didn't talk in all caps?!?!

*shock*

Is that stuff fake? i have a hard time believing it, yet something tells me it's true O_O

ABDUR101
Jan 1, 2003, 01:47 PM
On 2003-01-01 07:33, Ness wrote:
Well if he didn't get banned then where did he go?

...Dear God I don't know, if he isn't here we must have banned him Fo Sho!!1 >=/

If Lt Dwang is telling the truth, thats where he is, other than that, how would I know?

ImStillBetterThanU
Jan 1, 2003, 06:58 PM
On 2002-12-28 01:45, Guile wrote:
ISBTU was the man!

how the new people 'remember' him ..I dunno?! He's been gone a long time has'nt he?

He had the best websites

hogar lives on!

Lol, I believe it was Hobart Guile. Ah, sometimes I miss the good old days....I'm getting PSO for GC soon, so I'll see you all very shortly.

LieutenantDwAnGStick
Jan 1, 2003, 07:01 PM
i dont blame any of you of having doubt but please try to. I was one of his closest friends. Please try to understand.. i wouldnt go out of my way to tell people bogus crap on a forum.

ah well

ABDUR101
Jan 1, 2003, 07:03 PM
On 2003-01-01 16:01, LieutenantDwAnGStick wrote:
i wouldnt go out of my way to tell people bogus crap on a forum.

...err..yeah. We'll just ignore ISTU's post and keep thinking he's in a coma. o_O

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

ImStillBetterThanU
Jan 1, 2003, 07:03 PM
On 2002-12-31 12:26, Pso_Juggalo wrote:
i did some more roaming on PSOW and found the red lobster incident

"yo i went to red lobsta and i was like gimme a lobsta and they gaved me dis big a** lobsta and wut did i do? i lick dat shizzle and slap it off ma table, i tells dem dat da lobsta waz 2 big and to gives me a smalla lobsta so they give me a bigga lobsta, wut do i do?

i lick dat shizzle, slap it off ma table amd leave so i hed ova to party city to get sum nice blue baloons i like blue baloons they r kool da baloons dont blow up so wut do i do? i lick dat shizzle and pop dat mofo. i tell dem dat i will pk dem all FO SHEEZY"

and if anyone can find more classis ISBTU moments post them here

Holy @#$@ing $#!* I remember that post.....wow....I feel really old now....I missed this place.

LieutenantDwAnGStick
Jan 1, 2003, 07:45 PM
hehe..
word of advice.. no one should believe me

Guile
Jan 1, 2003, 10:24 PM
Remember the golden wombat awards! or whatever the hell they were called...

Hobart's brother sucks at html!

Remember that thread about how dwang got his penis hit with a metal bar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guile on 2003-01-01 19:27 ]</font>

ImStillBetterThanU
Jan 2, 2003, 04:58 PM
On 2003-01-01 19:24, Guile wrote:
Remember the golden wombat awards! or whatever the hell they were called...

Hobart's brother sucks at html!

Remember that thread about how dwang got his penis hit with a metal bar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guile on 2003-01-01 19:27 ]</font>

Lol, the Golden Wombat award was strange.....The Hobart site had to be the funniest thing in this world....someone should find that thread! And as for the story of Dwang being hit with the metal pole....well....that was true...lol.

Celestial
Jan 2, 2003, 05:07 PM
Cannot forget about the Nazi Panguins kidnaping Ice blink...

-BK-
Jan 2, 2003, 10:26 PM
The PSOW lunchtable and attacking some game site people with flaming beavers was one of my favorite moments.

ImStillBetterThanU
Jan 3, 2003, 06:59 PM
Ahh....the good old days....

Pso_Juggalo
Jan 5, 2003, 06:37 PM
On 2003-01-03 15:59, ImStillBetterThanU wrote:
Ahh....the good old days....

lets bring those good old days back by talking some more ebonics cmon ISBTU just atleast 1 more FO SHEEZY

Phobos-X
Jan 5, 2003, 08:41 PM
http://psoexplorer.com/PSOE/ragolguide/forest/2evilhamsters.jpeg

lmao, what part of the forest is THIS this???

Auracom
Jan 5, 2003, 10:04 PM
This is some of the funniest shit i've ever seen. Good work digging up that site. Here it is again.

http://psoexplorer.com/PSOE/ragolguide/forest.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2003-01-05 19:04 ]</font>

BlaizeBABY
Jan 6, 2003, 05:17 AM
On 2002-12-27 12:52, IceBlink wrote:
We even came to a understanding. o_O

I decline, however, to search for DeathKiller or Blaize posts. o_O

u know iceblink, i've always liked u in a non-homosexual way. its like a teacher that likes a troublemaking student for the oddest reason, except vise-versa. dispite our disagreements, u're a good guy and i respect that. i think its pretty cool how far psow is getting now... man o man, as soon as pso comes out for xbox, i'll be BACK in this thing baby! ooo

IceBlink
Jan 6, 2003, 05:23 AM
Aw, you're still annoyed that I become a moderator when you kept boasting that you would. ^_^;

BlaizeBABY
Jan 6, 2003, 06:12 AM
yea, i know! u overthrew me from my supposed position! haha jkjk

i was so intent on becoming a moderator back in the day(hmmm about 6 months ago actually). but i have a feeling that i would be would be fired the very same day if i was a moderator. but the day i become a moderator is the day hell freezes over, and i am not typing that with a glint of hope in my eye, thinking that maybe just MAYBE my wish will come true... with a stellar record like mine, the words "blaize" and "moderator" are kinda laughable. its like my dream in life i know already has been shot down lol. i dream of the day when i feel the ultimate power of having control over people, lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

o man its 6:30, i have school in an hour! ahhh! first day back in 2 weeks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif oh god time to try to tell my english teacher a "funny story" about why i dont have my paper that was given a month to do... geeeeeeez. i dont get it. i tried everything. i talk to her like a human being and she still hates me. is there some personality flaw of mine? lol

ImStillBetterThanU
Jan 6, 2003, 04:44 PM
On 2003-01-05 19:04, Auracom wrote:
This is some of the funniest shit i've ever seen. Good work digging up that site. Here it is again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2003-01-05 19:04 ]</font>

LOL! Making that site was so great. Hehe...By the way, I cant get on PSO World from my computer, everytime I try to go to another page besides home it says "Unable to query db" Someone please help me! My AIM screen name is DecrepitAngel13. Someone pleeeease help.

Pso_Juggalo
Jan 8, 2003, 04:04 PM
On 2003-01-06 13:44, ImStillBetterThanU wrote:

On 2003-01-05 19:04, Auracom wrote:

LOL! Making that site was so great. Hehe...By the way, I cant get on PSO World from my computer, everytime I try to go to another page besides home it says "Unable to query db" Someone please help me! My AIM screen name is DecrepitAngel13. Someone pleeeease help.

Ihad that problem 2 just email [email protected] tell him/her about the problem and u can get back on

Vitamin_D
Jan 8, 2003, 04:11 PM
On 2003-01-02 14:07, Celestial wrote:
Cannot forget about the Nazi Panguins kidnaping Ice blink...

Too classic XD.