PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Goodbye Jayster: My tradelist

jayster
Jul 5, 2007, 10:04 PM
I'm not quiting. I'm tired of playing as Jayster and I have more fun as my newman fortetecher. So If I can get the right equipment for my newman, then I'll finish jayster and trade all his items.

But if I dont get enough of what I want to warrant a switch, then I won't do any trades.

I know I dont have that much stuff, but alot of my stuff has some value to it.

I can trade armor for armor, S rank for S rank, unit for unit(give or take some extra stuff), weapon for weapon. Or a mix of items and meseta or other stuff. Maybe even give a bundle of items for an item.

My tradelist:

-Sweet death 16% ice
-Crimson line 16% lightning
-Hard / Power Charge
-Puyoment Aura
-Deathmaker + 5
-Deathmaker + 4 x2
-Beam Vulcanic + 4
-Katsuno-zashi 26% ice + 1
-Heavy Twins 20% ground + 2
-Muktrand 20% ground + 2
-Shiratsuno-zashi 22% ice + 3
-Sharp Twins 18% fire
-Bone Dance 12% light + 4(maybe 3)?
-Giza-misaki nuetral + 3
-Ryo-misaki 20% light + 3?

Wishlist:

-Har / quick
-me / quick
-Halarods
-Uransura
-Shi-kikami
-Baji-senba
-Howrods(grinded)
-Ulteri(grinded)
-Kohota-senba

Ryoki
Jul 5, 2007, 11:02 PM
Why not just make a newman wartecher and keep jayster? I don't get it.
I did that with Ryoki, because I wanted crea weapons. Just made another Ryoki, only human.

jayster
Jul 6, 2007, 12:28 AM
1. I want 1 AMAZING character (I dont have near enough time to keep up my alts)
2. I dont like wartecher. I find the only useful hybrid class is fighgunner (Can't say about protranser bc i havent tried it) , all the others are just weak fun classes. When I went wartecher with jayster, I did 100-200 damage less, my techs only did about 50 damage and I couldn't even use the last combo of the skills I worked hard to raise.

Miyuki
Jul 6, 2007, 02:54 PM
Oooh, I would love that sweet death, but I don't have any of the rares that you're looking for. I can't seem to find any for my main techer myself

Why don't you keep the HPC? It's still very useful for a techer that uses cards/bows. That's what I do - the extra ATP's nice. I do have a few extra howrods (2 at +2, 2 at 0) for sale if you like. Not great grind, but I broke 1 already going to +3 and don't want to risk anymore.

Ryoki
Jul 6, 2007, 02:59 PM
On 2007-07-06 12:54, Miyuki wrote:
Oooh, I would love that sweet death, but I don't have any of the rares that you're looking for. I can't seem to find any for my main techer myself

Why don't you keep the HPC? It's still very useful for a techer that uses cards/bows. That's what I do - the extra ATP's nice. I do have a few extra howrods (2 at +2, 2 at 0) for sale if you like. Not great grind, but I broke 1 already going to +3 and don't want to risk anymore.

Good point. It doesnt affect rod or wand pp, does it?>

Miyuki
Jul 6, 2007, 03:05 PM
Never noticed, but it shouldn't since it's only supposed to increase ATP, melee/range PP use? But yeah, techers do use HPC! Great on those Olgomons.

No offense - just a jab at an idiot ("Why the F does a techer need a HPC?") I encountered.