PDA

View Full Version : GC: soul of a blacksmith what to get first and general talk

Meyfei
Jul 6, 2007, 08:10 AM
hello hi thats it whats up i was wondering if any o fyou have ideas for the weapon i should choose first from soul of a blacksmith im gonna try and run the quest and get all 3 items with the blue ore....

lets use the poll

Rob19
Jul 6, 2007, 11:10 AM
supressed gun can be very useful, more useful than say god hand imo. or even get technical crozier if u have a FO and need something like that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Meyfei
Jul 6, 2007, 12:36 PM
thanks =)

Banish
Jul 6, 2007, 12:46 PM
GOD HAND is far better than the rest of the rare items. It's an easy to aqurie also, instead of hunting for it.

GOD HAND
ATP: + 585-705
ATA: + 75
MST: + 5
DFP: + 5
EVP: + 5
LCK: + 5

Pretty nice stats, and real handy to have around.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-07-06 10:50 ]</font>

Meyfei
Jul 6, 2007, 01:03 PM
tough choice

Meyfei
Jul 6, 2007, 04:23 PM
whats your guys best run while goinf thro this quest?

Rob19
Jul 6, 2007, 10:48 PM
i disagree fujita but thats just me. not wanting a debate or anything, but it depends on the equipment already obtained, and if there is better to get from this quest. btw, it can be outdamaged by a yamato even when both are fully grinded. at 800 atp which is the req for god hand, the yamato can output over 1300 damage on a bartle w/ the attacks being nhh, while the god hand at hhh can only put out over 1100 damage. so god hand would be no use really, and its a hard combo to pull off, even w/ g/battle http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

also, this is an easy way to get a decent gun w/ hit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The_Bear753
Jul 7, 2007, 02:36 AM
You can only get one rare/character, sorry.

JapansRobo
Jul 7, 2007, 06:20 PM
I was gonna get supressed gun since my Yellowboze can already get a god hand, but then I changed my mind to getting a Technical crozier since its MST requirement is 285 so my level 17 FOmarl could equip it soon

brunzwickw
Jul 7, 2007, 07:27 PM
I think you have a better hit chance with god hand, I got 2 with 45 hit offline...

Anyway, about which one is better, I believe God Hand's exp steal ability is incredibly useful along with its high Ata, but once again thats just me.

Also, even though God Hand's animation looks kinda gay with some characters and seems kinda clumsy, I believe there are much better alternatives for the other weapons, but I play hunters the most.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brunzwickw on 2007-07-07 17:35 ]</font>

Meyfei
Jul 8, 2007, 10:03 AM
its fun quiting quests before takeing the reward money.... i do that with the retired hunter free run thro ruins3 and good item drops from boxes and theirs some help but as for soul of a blacksmith its a challenge to get through it fully

Banish
Jul 8, 2007, 03:15 PM
Well, for a Supressed Gun+9, compared to a Bravace+30, the Bravace is better only by 2 ATP points, and better overall. The Suppress Gun is only more accurate than the Bravace.

True, the God Hand is not as strong as it SHOULD be, but I was lucky and got 50% on Native (Hit over 900 with a Critical Hit). Double-hit Weapons always outdamage single-hit weapons anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-07-12 10:34 ]</font>

Meyfei
Jul 8, 2007, 03:24 PM
sweet ... its hard choice because once i get the weapon im gonna quit
game and redo quest and i want to choose an apropiate one incase...

Kevino
Jul 9, 2007, 02:26 PM
I always get the suppressed gun. I got one w/ some good percents and it looks awesome! Secret agent!

Meyfei
Jul 10, 2007, 07:43 AM
so far the gun is in the lead and i still have yet to even unlock the quest lol , once i get an al rappy from fake in yellow so i can get my elyison then onward to training and getting the ...gun/sword =)

Kevino
Jul 13, 2007, 02:06 PM
Why do you want the elyison? Generally all forces are better with magic than they are with weapons. Then again it does look kick awsome. The sword is God hand, it raises all stats (non-base) but only hits 3 times if your looking for a weapon that's melee there is better. The suppressed gun has no bonuses basically but it is an ok gun for hunters if you need one quick.

BW3Cmart
Jul 19, 2007, 09:30 PM
I play on the xbox and was wondering if ur section id affects wat u will get on ult? i kno u can get a god hand, supressed gun and tech croz, but will it matter wat section id i am?

Banish
Jul 20, 2007, 12:18 PM
On 2007-07-19 19:30, BW3Cmart wrote:
I play on the xbox and was wondering if ur section id affects wat u will get on ult? i kno u can get a god hand, supressed gun and tech croz, but will it matter wat section id i am?

No, it won't (for the quest anyway). What matters is the mineral needed to make the weapons (BLUE MINERAL).

Meyfei
Jul 24, 2007, 09:09 AM
On 2007-07-13 12:06, Kevino wrote:
Why do you want the elyison? Generally all forces are better with magic than they are with weapons. Then again it does look kick awsome. The sword is God hand, it raises all stats (non-base) but only hits 3 times if your looking for a weapon that's melee there is better. The suppressed gun has no bonuses basically but it is an ok gun for hunters if you need one quick.

im an item collector for fun i wanna try out most items or just see what they look like when used http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jaspaller
Jul 24, 2007, 10:21 AM
I'd personally suggest the Suppressed Gun unless you're really a fan of attacking with bare hands. Plus I like the looks of the suppressed gun even though it's just a regular handgun with a suppresor on it.

Meyfei
Jul 24, 2007, 10:27 AM
thanks =) but actually its been a week sence i got the item and did the quest and now i guess i must reveal the item i got and it was...

THE SUPPRESSED GUN thanks for your help guys, keep on casting ur post and votes k i will still check in and i'd like to hear your opinion http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Jaspaller
Jul 24, 2007, 10:46 AM
Whoops didn't even see the dates on these posts. Back on topic, did you get any good %'s on it?

Meyfei
Jul 25, 2007, 04:16 PM
nah its not that old lol i never actually posted that i got the gun yet and yup it has 10% hit
...and funny tho my HUcast cant equip it even tho hes lv 55 lowest ata i guess, cant wait to try it out on him, i had my higher lv char get it... now i wonder what i should get next... with 2 other chars http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Nidramag
Jul 26, 2007, 01:06 AM
i found a supressed gun somewhere in seabed ep.2 once it makes a weird sound when shot...

toly369
Jul 28, 2007, 08:41 PM
I got the Suppressed Gun when I did mine, and I used it for a while until I got a Red Handgun. Pretty cool gun ^_^ especially the sound it makes when shot.

Meyfei
Jul 29, 2007, 08:10 PM
whats the speacial for god hand and the tech~~

Jaspaller
Jul 30, 2007, 10:35 AM
Special for God Hand steals exp. The special for The technical Crozier (the Force weapon) is Barta.

I still use a suppressed gun on my HUcaseal. Matches her character pretty damn well.

Meyfei
Aug 1, 2007, 04:00 PM
nice