PDA

View Full Version : PM's and there eating habits.

Hiro_Kurisake
Jul 6, 2007, 06:28 PM
Okay... exactly how long do you have to wait until you can feed your pm again? Me and my freind Hiroth have been working on our pm's and we constantly get met with "full" pm's. And any tips about pm's would be greatly appreciated. If you can... send me private messages so i can keep logs of this stuff better.

Also, is it a good idea to have each different character slot have a different type of pm?(ie: one has a full tech, another has a full strike etc...) I am a synther so thats why i thought of this little idea.

A2K
Jul 6, 2007, 06:34 PM
You can feed a partner machine 100 items until it gets "full." After this point, you have to wait 12 hours in order to be able to feed it again.

Pure partner machines are the best for synthesizing the items you want, but be prepared to drain a lot of time and effort by raising them. How you go about it differs depending on the type you desire, of course.

Hiro_Kurisake
Jul 6, 2007, 06:38 PM
thanks a lot! i appreciate the info man. and if you play on the english servers(or whatever is the ps2 one) look me up. Im Hiro kurisake, with two spaces *dont ask* and i always look for new party members.