PDA

View Full Version : Hoshigami Ruining Blue Earth Remix

Genoa
Jul 7, 2007, 12:31 AM
For the Nintendo DS, this game is great so far =0 Though it does seem a little too easy. I started the game on normal, maybe i'll try hard later.

According to gamespot's review...
"Hoshigami is an overcooked hodgepodge that's too unwieldy for strategy RPG newcomers and too imbalanced for experts."

I really knew nothing about it. By the title, it sounds as if there were games similar to it previously. I only know about it because two of my friends had it, and one of them left it at my house by accident, and I played it, and it brought back some awesome Final Fantasy Tactics memories, so I went and bought it yesterday.

I haven't found too many games that are like this (not exactly sure what to call it...) But i'm a real junky for them.

Anybody else enjoying this game? :>

Cz
Jul 7, 2007, 06:05 PM
i just started playing this game while i waited for my next class to start at school. This game is pretty fun in a way. I wish they have a variety of sound tracks for this game. I havent advance too far in the game yet, so I cant really say how the game is really like. So far, i like the game and play it little by little everyday. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Ryuki-
Jul 12, 2007, 04:30 PM
I like the soundtrack.. It reminds me of FFT, but there isn't any skills.
All if it just normal attacking, and the coin thing is confusing. Game isn't bad,
but it's nothing for me to recommend to others.