PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Seeking a Guild

Jemy
Jul 7, 2007, 09:09 AM
Erm, hi... I played PSU since launch and have had tons of fun. I took a break around February because most of the friends I made either quit, stopped talking, or grew old and died waiting for updates. Well I came back and I've been trying to play more over the past two months, and have found it a little boring playing alone or with random people all of the time.

So yeah, I'm looking for a Guild. Ideally I'd like to find something stable - one that's been around for a while and has some structure, and knows how to have a few good laughs while getting the job done. Doesn't have to be a huge army of people; if there's only 5-10 members but they're playing regularly then that's alright.

More about me... my main is a M Newman Wartecher (dun laff!) around level 73/10. I'm usually available to play all day/evening Sun-Tues and every other Sat, and sometimes an hour or two on the work nights. I like to read and (rarely) post on forums when I'm at work and have the time so I keep up on information. I'm mostly a laid-back, semi-humorous, non-selfish player and like to help people reach their goals (levels, rare items, w/e). I have access to all 4 pure PMs spread between 3 accounts (gf and sister, who by the way would both play more if they had more friends too), so I can help people with synths. I play PC so I can run vent while playing.. I used to run the server for my last team, ask Wheatpenny ;p

Anyway, enough blabbing.. send me a message if your Guild/Team/LS(GFTOFFXI!)/whatever has room and is interested.

Short version for those who don't read walls-o-text:

ZOMG i R n33Ding +33mZ! h3lp mi plx!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jemy on 2007-07-07 22:56 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Jul 8, 2007, 01:06 PM
i wuld invite u to mine, but lol, i dont have a guild. ={

Jemy
Jul 8, 2007, 01:57 PM
lol... that's the best offer I've gotten so far XD