PDA

View Full Version : sao, what level did you complete personified hell?

Blue-Hawk
Dec 19, 2002, 09:37 PM
also known as the vr temple in ultimate?
i did it last night as a lv 110 hucaseal. man, that was personified hell. i think all the ob lillies in there have traumatized me. *shudders*

Sunaj
Dec 20, 2002, 06:58 AM
About 100-105, Ramarl.

Had to make costant telepipes, use hit and run tactics in every single room, use ALL the support spells constantly, and even use the Justy special frequently. The only plus is I learned almost exactly how long a Ob Lily will take to spit his megid, and can avoid or interupt it pretty consistantly. Oh, and ever thing else in Ult. Episode 2 up to Gal Gryffon felt so wonderfully easy.

Congrats! I will never try it with a Hunter, way too scared.

PSO_LEGEND
Dec 20, 2002, 07:21 AM
VR Temple is easy fellows..just get your Dark resistance above 50. If it's above 50 you have like a 1 in 99 chance of dying.

I stood in a room with those spiting megid creatures and survived for about 25 minutes!

RedFox
Dec 20, 2002, 07:32 AM
On 2002-12-19 18:37, blue-hawk wrote:
i think all the ob lillies in there have traumatized me. *shudders*

ever since i first played the caves on v2 ultimate i was indeed turmatized, now i wont turn my back on ANY flower without first cutting off its head...

huh... they're laughing at me again! no... no... NOOOOO!!!

*hides in cupboard... crying like a baby*

Reven
Dec 20, 2002, 10:02 PM
I didn't find Ult VR Temple hard at all and I was only 88 with my HUcaseal when I cleared it out.. well all except for Barba Ray, didn't take him on cause I had recently gotten that crap kicked out of me by Dal Ra Lie and didn't want to see the same happen there yet...

Ya just have to make sure and have enuf Resist Devils and good Resist Dark Armor on.. with 4 Resist Devils I'm over 80 Dark Resist and as a previous post said, you only really need +50

I've cleaned out the caves multiple times also and have only died once from a flower... freak accident I suppose

Cheech
Dec 20, 2002, 11:41 PM
I noticed that if a Mil Lilly spawns in Ult Temple, all the other Ob lillies around it have their Megid boosted.

I can tell because the Mil Lilly shoots a level of Megid that is above 26 (it has that black fog effect). Normaly, the Ob Lillies Megid is below 26 because it doesn't have that Fog, but if with a Mil Lillly, it does have it.

Odd, huh?

BrokenHope
Dec 21, 2002, 07:55 AM
I'm not sure but must have been quite low since i beat ult ep 1 at level 114 and ult ep 2 at level 116 offline.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 21, 2002, 10:50 AM
BRIGHTNESS CIRCLE + DELSABER SHIELD = 50 EDK, so Megid doesn't worry me too much. These days I just go right up to 'em with a DEMOLITION COMET.

It's those damn Indi Belra that annoy me the most, since they actually hit you if you stay motionless; I miss the DC versions that kept missing you if you didn't move. At least they get stunned only after making a 180 degree turn instead of the Dark Belra's 360.