PDA

View Full Version : Strange...

Faye
Feb 26, 2001, 10:41 PM
Today I was making a trade for these two items: Orotiagito and Twin Brand. I was giving my God/Technique for both of them. We both dropped the items and ran for the goods. I got what I wanted for a short time, then something strange happened. The guy was saying my God/Technique was a Priest/Mind. I ran over and checked it and it said God/Technique. So, I picked it up and dropped it again and it said Priest/Mind to him and to the other person in the game. I was beginning to think that he had backed out of the deal and was telling his friend to say Priest/Mind. I picked up the item and then gave back his Orotiagito and Twin Brand to my disappointment http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif. We decided to make a new game and see if the same thing happened, but it did not change when we made the new game. By that time I was pissed off at this problem and I was looking for one of my friends that I trust on PSO. Well, I found one and I showed him the God/Technique and it said the Priest/Mind to him. He asked to equip it, I said OK (Praying it wouldn't change into a Priest/Mind in the process). It was a Priest/Mind to him, but when he gave it back, it was God/Technique to me. What is up with this? This made me look like a thief trying to swindle someone out of their good items. I didn't like this experience at all. Now, the real question is: Could there be items that are useless to some, that might be super rare for others (ex: Priest/Mind to you, but God/Technique for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif) or is this some sort of glitch?

-Faye

Deith
Feb 26, 2001, 11:06 PM
Where did you find the God/Tech? hmm

We Begin to die the Day we are Born.
Death is only the begining to the light.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Deith on 2001-02-26 20:10 ]</font>

Faye
Feb 26, 2001, 11:19 PM
I didn't find it. It was given to me by one of my friends who is a HUcast. He couldn't use it, so he gave God/Technique to me. He found it in the Ruins VH. Also, we never had a problem like this when he gave it to me.

-Faye

segagameplay
Feb 26, 2001, 11:28 PM
<cough> gamebug <cough>

Deith
Feb 26, 2001, 11:34 PM
Ack Double post!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Deith on 2001-02-26 20:35 ]</font>

Deith
Feb 26, 2001, 11:34 PM
I heard many of the same stories with God/Tech, its a shame i know how that would feel. Im personaly looking for some God/Battles and i hope that crap dont happen to me.