PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen a character just like yours?

Drayma
Dec 20, 2002, 12:05 AM
I went to the dressing room right before I went online and someone joined my game who looked just like the character I had before I changed. O_o spooky

Annorax
Dec 20, 2002, 12:19 AM
Seen it once, but at least his section ID was different. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

CajunSamurai
Dec 20, 2002, 01:39 AM
I put a TON of effort into making my characters as unique as possible, so it doesn't happen often... But no matter how unique a character, you're bound to run across a similar character eventually. A week or so ago I was FREAKED to see a character that looked nearly exactly like my Chloe! Green body, purple head with the "pony tail hair", about the same height... Freaky.
Back on V1/2 I saw a few characters that resembled my HUcast Bebop... Short fat and golden with the samurai style head.
Same thing with most of my other guys.

If you want a REALLY unique character though, make the shortest, fattest FOnewearl possible with "the BLUE costume". YOU know the one. There ya go!

PSO_LEGEND
Dec 20, 2002, 01:49 AM
Nope! In my 200+ hours Ive seen only 4-5 people with close simularites to my character...But I dont stray to far from my Home ship..Deneb 9.

HiroTristar
Dec 20, 2002, 01:54 AM
Nope, haven't seen a character exactly like mine. Lots of people sporting the same costume on EpI&II though.

Raist
Dec 20, 2002, 03:04 AM
sega didn't leave us with many options for character design, so even if you try to be unique, there could still be some1 out there lookin just like you

Eum
Dec 20, 2002, 06:35 AM
No. Being a FOnewm has its advantages.

00JOE
Dec 20, 2002, 08:46 AM
Nope, my RAmar is unique! But my HUcast on the other hand...

ReikenFeralsbane
Dec 20, 2002, 10:41 AM
heh its funny how almost every FOmar looks the same...short spikey white hair..lol
And ive seen people CLOSE to what i look like, even my IRL friend attempted to design a character close to mine until i laid down the smack. But my characters have all been pretty unique thus far.

Raist
Dec 20, 2002, 11:05 AM
heh, i dont like the spikey hair look on my fomar, dont know if its just me but i think it makes him look like he's around 10 years old, i use the giant top hat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raist on 2002-12-20 08:06 ]</font>

Foggy_Pete
Dec 20, 2002, 04:51 PM
yeah, thats how i met one of meh best pals on pso. i come down a telepipe and..whats this? two mags floating over my shoulder? i step away and left behind an exact copy of myself standing in the perfect center of the telepipe. my "bro" is an exact duplicate of me asside from section ID

CajunSamurai
Dec 20, 2002, 10:59 PM
Yeah, seems like almost all FOmar have the black costume and some form of white hair. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif MINE has a tall hat though! I haven't seen that yet, but it's a matter of time.
Damn humans and their lack of customizablity. HUmar, FOmar and RAmar are the worst offenders. :/ Oh well, least the female humans have it a bit better. Newmans have it best though, so much variety. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

EDarkness
Dec 21, 2002, 11:16 AM
Unfortunately, its hard NOT to run into people who have the same look as your character. Especially if you're an android. Sonic Team didn't give many options in that department. If they would have at least had a slider for changing their color that would have been nice. Perhaps in the next installment of PSO they'll correct that.

Anyway, I did manage to run into someone who had the same look as my RAcaseal. He realized someone looked like him in the same lobby, then left. It was an odd situation. But luckily that was the only instance of that. I think I'll find more people who look like her in the Cube version because I'm sure the outfit I'm currently using is used often.

-EDarkness

Sedyne
Dec 21, 2002, 11:37 AM
On 2002-12-20 05:46, 00JOE wrote:

RAmar hahaha yeah right

Uniqueq=FOnewmn cuz noone really wants to look like a fag (don't mean to offend) just get the general statement.

Sedyne
Dec 21, 2002, 11:53 AM
On 2002-12-20 05:46, 00JOE wrote:

RAmar hahaha yeah right

Uniqueq=FOnewmn cuz noone really wants to look like a fag (don't mean to offend) just get the general statement.

Vantamiath
Dec 21, 2002, 02:15 PM
You cant be unique, cause when you do, some other guy will say, "hey i wanna be unique"...so you both end up with pink costumes and neon green hair.

Not many HUmars wear green, my color of choice. The lobby music should be "paint it black" by the stones, because black seems to be the color of choice.

Now dont go make a green HUmar ya'heer'!?

shinokou
Dec 21, 2002, 02:42 PM
I haven't decided to change my costume yet, but I've got a black FOmar right now... BUt, i've also got a pink HUnewearl, so that evens it out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cloak
Dec 21, 2002, 03:38 PM
Of course I seen a char that looked just like mine a few times, even though I change 1-4 times a week. With all the new GC HUnewearls who ran to this class because their V2 HUmar lost leet shifta, I'd expect this. ¬_¬;

Alisha
Dec 21, 2002, 07:59 PM
not really my hunewearl is fairly inique looking but ive seen a fomarl named iris wyndin that looks similar to mine and reikens ramarl celia looks similar to mine