PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Was your shop HACKED?

DrEngrish
Jul 9, 2007, 10:49 AM
As many of you are aware there is a hacker going around stealing items from players shops. I myself was hit by him last night and lost some rare items. The poll question as listed on the topic...

"Was your shop HACKED?"

Mayu
Jul 9, 2007, 10:51 AM
nope

Mine was locked <.<

natewifi
Jul 9, 2007, 10:57 AM
Mine was/is locked, and will STILL be locked.

Nuclearranger
Jul 9, 2007, 11:12 AM
nope

Kietrinia
Jul 9, 2007, 11:19 AM
My shop is safe, but he took a poster and zero'd my PM. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HFlowen
Jul 9, 2007, 11:23 AM
I locked up when the first report came in. I'm fine.

JAFO22000
Jul 9, 2007, 11:36 AM
Nope.

Jaden_Korr
Jul 9, 2007, 12:07 PM
I'd already switched any decos I cared about to my PT's room,which I've now locked. I don't leave meseta in my common box for more than a few minutes either.

Kaloa
Jul 9, 2007, 12:11 PM
My shop/room was left alone. I wasn't ever really worried though. It's not like I had anything to lose.

Cz
Jul 9, 2007, 12:12 PM
my rooms are lock. I will check back again tonight after my night class just to make sure everything is still intact. Poor you, Kietrinia. I would be really sad too if he zero my pm. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif It takes awhile to level them back up. >_>

Niloklives
Jul 9, 2007, 12:34 PM
he probably bought the PM device zeros with the money he stole....x.X;

by the way nice checklist you guys just gave him.

Reipard
Jul 9, 2007, 12:36 PM
Giving the hacker attention only gives him more fuel.

Cz
Jul 9, 2007, 12:44 PM
woot! a check list. >_>

Kimil
Jul 9, 2007, 01:34 PM
safe

Vashyron
Jul 9, 2007, 01:50 PM
YES YES YES IT WAS YESTERDAY TOO CRAP, LOOK HERE http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=37097

I know his name too but board rules.......and 2 other people named the same person as me.

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 9, 2007, 01:56 PM
Nope, I am safe so far.

HandOfThornz
Jul 9, 2007, 09:02 PM
as title says

the new hacker dude... has no name
and rooms have hacked in the last hour

pm bombing/pm zero'd and stolen decos have been reported to be happening...

as the other topics suggest close shops,lock rooms and keep all items out of common box.

also someone has mentioned that their sonic statue was stolen from there pm.. not from on display in room

anyone have more info?

GunnerGoddess
Jul 9, 2007, 09:04 PM
I've heard the same thing just now. someone told me a friend got some of his money stolen and mentioned the guy had no name but haven't heard anything else

HandOfThornz
Jul 9, 2007, 09:16 PM
i just started a new topic about this new hacker but got merged to this one!

please any info on this subject. ive now had many messages of stolen stuff

also it appears you dont have to be in your room when hackers can enter!

SStrikerR
Jul 10, 2007, 07:28 PM
1-stop spacing every line.
2-there in no new info.
3- the info will always be, there is a hacker, people get hit, they get pissed, hacker gets banned eventually, life moves on.
4-by now, everyone knows, the hacker shit, its all a BIG FAT FUCKIN CIRCLE. so stfu about, omg haxs again!

sure, its nice to know, but no drama needed, just state what what the hacker is doing, if u got hit, maybe what uu lost, and thats it, we all knew it was gonna happen again >_>

no, im not hit, but im lockign ym shop as i type. ^_^