PDA

View Full Version : PS2/PC: Damage Control

HFlowen
Jul 9, 2007, 06:29 PM
How much damage do you think was done last night with the shop attacks? Everyone is pretty unsettled about it and many shops are locked up tight, halting trading.

What kind of effect do you think this will have on the economy in the weeks to come? (assuming there will be no re-imburment for those who were hit.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-07-09 16:36 ]</font>

Tykwa
Jul 9, 2007, 06:33 PM
Could you add PS2/PC tags to this, to not confuse us 360 players?

ljkkjlcm9
Jul 9, 2007, 06:35 PM
none it's done, over with, everyone move on

THE JACKEL

HFlowen
Jul 9, 2007, 06:35 PM
Fudge. >.o

Reipard
Jul 9, 2007, 06:36 PM
I am glad to see that my words fall on such dear ears.

Retehi
Jul 9, 2007, 06:44 PM
http://apocalypse-tribe.com/rdfox/psu37.jpg

OH GOD HE'S BACK IN KOG NADD FORM PLUS HE HAS A NEW HACK WHERE HE STEALS ALL MY PP http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HFlowen
Jul 9, 2007, 06:45 PM
^xD

Almighty_Envy
Jul 9, 2007, 06:47 PM
On 2007-07-09 16:45, HFlowen wrote:
^xD

Squall179
Jul 9, 2007, 06:59 PM
classic, that

Kietrinia
Jul 9, 2007, 07:00 PM
The GMs are collecting all the damage right now..

CelestialBlade
Jul 9, 2007, 07:15 PM
I think it could've been a lot worse, though my sympathies go out to any who were hit (and didn't deserve it). Due to a close friend of mine gettin hit (Kietrinia) I've decided to lock my shop for just a little while, but certainly not permanently. Just until the dust settles and we see if this dude has any friends waitin to strike.

Most importantly let's not forget to enjoy the game, too.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jul 9, 2007, 09:31 PM
Yes...I agree. Although what the Hacker did was WRONG on many levels,we shouldn't let something like this effect us. My deepest sympathies go out to the players who were hit. I'd be just as upset as you are. To lose an item you slaved over and not get back is just plain unfair.

SStrikerR
Jul 10, 2007, 07:23 PM
fuck sega for one: not patching this shit.
two: not giving the items back to teh ppl.

Kimil
Jul 10, 2007, 09:37 PM
i heard they actually ARE giving the items back ( they can tell who lost what with their logs, like when the Deva zashis dissapeared )

Crono114A
Jul 10, 2007, 10:49 PM
They can't. And they deleted our accounts. Items are gone. They don't care. lol sorry =/

Kimil
Jul 11, 2007, 04:10 AM
The Items can be remade. How? they can just create them, having access to the database and all -.-
They can Track the lost items the same way they tracked the Devas that were ban hammered. And even then, Sega was asking ppl to report the items they lost, so sega could replace them.
And you're not sorry lol xD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-07-11 02:14 ]</font>

Vashyron
Jul 11, 2007, 05:33 AM
On 2007-07-11 02:10, Kimil wrote:
The Items can be remade. How? they can just create them, having access to the database and all -.-
They can Track the lost items the same way they tracked the Devas that were ban hammered. And even then, Sega was asking ppl to report the items they lost, so sega could replace them.
And you're not sorry lol xD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-07-11 02:14 ]</font>

....Hopefuly I'll get my stuff back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Crono114A
Jul 11, 2007, 09:59 AM
Sure I'm sorry, I didn't delete them, Ryuk did, I don't wanna fuck people up, I just like to have fun. And I seriously don't believe Sega is going to attempt to do it. Sega can' t track lost weapons, and even if they could some magical way! You know they're lazy as hell and they wont anyways.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Crono114A on 2007-07-11 12:14 ]</font>

Vashyron
Jul 11, 2007, 02:11 PM
On 2007-07-11 07:59, Crono114A wrote:
I didn't delete them, Ryuk did,

And why was he going around Deleting peoples stuff? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Crono114A
Jul 11, 2007, 02:16 PM
He started off with trying to undo what we had done in the first place and delete some S rank weps.. and also because people just sell stuff ridiculously high. After that.. I'm not sure.

-Tidus_415-
Jul 11, 2007, 03:48 PM
<3 Crono

Vashyron
Jul 11, 2007, 04:21 PM
Just to make sure... do you know if he can delete things from storage not just from room and shop?

Cause I'm not really sure if somethings missing from my storage.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

SStrikerR
Jul 11, 2007, 05:12 PM
On 2007-07-11 12:11, XtremeStarfox wrote:

And why was he going around Deleting peoples stuff? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

....well, i guess u guys didnt read the rules, cuz ur not allowed to post names of people that did that stuff, and ya know whats dumb about him?

he goes and deletes stuff, gets people pissed and such, by deleting items just cause A:he made them unlegitly, (he coulda just never made them)
or B: because they were selling for so high.
just because someone sells creadoubles for 99 mil doent mean u can just f***ing delete them, somebody coulda hunted weeks to find it, now they want to make money of what they found, but no, he deletes it, thus killing hard work.

seriously, he should think about that....

Crono114A
Jul 11, 2007, 08:22 PM
A. He did not make them, I did. I didn't intend for this to be released, some other moron leaked out info, thus the S-rank spree began. You think I want everyone to have everything too? I think not sir. You should know your facts before going off like that. 2ndly. I know some unfortunate legit weapons were probably hit.. but.. nothing I can do about that, if I got another account and figured out a new way I'd be more than happy to replace them. But.. that's not happening.

And StarFox guy.. It's only possible to delete weapons from the shop while they're listed currently. If you're in the room, and they come in, they can search your common box. PM's can be renamed, Bombed, Store Descrp. changed, and decos stolen whether you're there or not. Hope that's helpful.

Vashyron
Jul 12, 2007, 04:51 PM
Hey I can still invite my pm into battle O.o what would happen if I try it?

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Crono114A
Jul 12, 2007, 08:18 PM
Try it.. I don't see why not? But it probably wont do anything.

imfanboy
Jul 12, 2007, 11:49 PM
it becomes a stock 410, no matter what type it was before, and you can still invite it until it hits the first evolution of 20, then the Battle Stat turns to 0 and you can't invite it until it evolves once more.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Rather than shell out for an expensive PM Zero device when I decided to remake my 410 as a pure strike, I moved everything off of my main character's shop and put a message, something like "Nugz and Broom suck each other's cocks!"

Half an hour later, I had my PM zeroed just the way I wanted. Gawd, cheaters were dumb back then. Just too many of them. Way I see it, there oughtta be maybe one real hacker (a guy who likes to take a game apart to see what's inside) for like every 10,000 players, and NO CHEATERS. The main reason Broom and Nugz and Snowfox and all their cronies came to PSU is because they'd "pwnt" PSO so much that their egos couldn't stand the idea of a game free from them, even if they couldn't do shit by themselves.

Vashyron
Jul 13, 2007, 05:51 PM
I can't invite it anymore when it got to 20, but it kept BT .http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Arietta
Jul 14, 2007, 11:14 PM
On 2007-07-11 15:12, Ryan113 wrote:

On 2007-07-11 12:11, XtremeStarfox wrote:

....well, i guess u guys didnt read the rules, cuz ur not allowed to post names of people that did that stuff, and ya know whats dumb about him?

he goes and deletes stuff, gets people pissed and such, by deleting items just cause A:he made them unlegitly, (he coulda just never made them)
or B: because they were selling for so high.
just because someone sells creadoubles for 99 mil doent mean u can just f***ing delete them, somebody coulda hunted weeks to find it, now they want to make money of what they found, but no, he deletes it, thus killing hard work.

seriously, he should think about that....

hard work? maybe but think about it this way.

people lost their rare items because they priced them at super high prices got what they deserved and they know it.

claiming to be "legit" and then pricing your rares at high prices to get whats left of the haxseta from the community is just like excepting it for free. time and time again i've seen people on this fourm whine and complain about hackers and cheaters and whatnot. yet i know that if they ever got the chance to do it themselves they would jump to the oppertunity.

Hopefully what Ryuk did will fix up the economy, and now maybe you'll have all learned your lesson. there's very little haxseta left, its never going to be made again, your never going to get any for a stupid 10% crea double, get over it

now face the facts people, you lost your items because you were greedy and your never going to get them back, tough.

Ryuk_0
Jul 15, 2007, 02:08 PM
honestly i dont like to quote no one so...if u guys didnt like it then why over price shyt? honestly ? dont do it to urself cause if it wasnt for ppl like me crono and all of the masters guild u guys woudnt have the millions u have now...so go put the blame on me for doing one thing that most of u guys well the new ones never had fear off i erased those S ranks especially crea doubles and halarod cause those are all mostly hacked i erased the rest because bearclaws had a glitch for 50% so thats like hacking so it got gone anythin else i found i just didnt like all over priced items i got to i erased just for the fact dont price something for over a mil just because u saw fit any storage i erased cause that always pissed me off.. anything set at max meseta just so ppl can come to ur shop i erased shyt u guys should be happy cause now only a select few got max meseta and that usually includes anyone that was around when all the hackers were here so be happy at least the market might balance it self cause of wat i did and mayb the new players can afford some shyt if now i will be back trust and behold dont take it as a threat either take it as a promise cause im always around...
ps. i dont give a crap i didnt use periods and shyt , its just one big long sentence cause im lazy

Para
Jul 15, 2007, 02:51 PM
On 2007-07-15 12:08, Ryuk_0 wrote:
honestly i dont like to quote no one so...if u guys didnt like it then why over price shyt? honestly ? dont do it to urself cause if it wasnt for ppl like me crono and all of the masters guild u guys woudnt have the millions u have now...so go put the blame on me for doing one thing that most of u guys well the new ones never had fear off i erased those S ranks especially crea doubles and halarod cause those are all mostly hacked i erased the rest because bearclaws had a glitch for 50% so thats like hacking so it got gone anythin else i found i just didnt like all over priced items i got to i erased just for the fact dont price something for over a mil just because u saw fit any storage i erased cause that always pissed me off.. anything set at max meseta just so ppl can come to ur shop i erased shyt u guys should be happy cause now only a select few got max meseta and that usually includes anyone that was around when all the hackers were here so be happy at least the market might balance it self cause of wat i did and mayb the new players can afford some shyt if now i will be back trust and behold dont take it as a threat either take it as a promise cause im always around...
ps. i dont give a crap i didnt use periods and shyt , its just one big long sentence cause im lazy

lol ryuk opening a can of ownage against overpricing ***s

Crono114A
Jul 15, 2007, 02:56 PM
Yey-

imfanboy
Jul 15, 2007, 03:13 PM
And now... what?

Do people change?

Do they lower their store prices?

Do they even CARE why you did it?

Nope.

Dude, I VISITED a shop you supposedly 'pwnt' three days later, PM zeroed and all, and guess what? All his shit was overpriced still, except now he had a message, "Help me recover from Greed!"

If you could have done something useful, why not lower their prices to under NPC and change their message to say, "Now at below NPC prices for once!"

Oh, wait, you can't do anything useful or even vaguely intelligent like that. Just acts of terrorism that the victims don't even comprehend.

Fuck, if I HAD HAD A DECENT COMPUTER, months ago I'd've start a new account, gone through every overpriced shop and changed the PM name to "LowerYourPricesOrElse". THAT might have been helpful. THAT might have actually put some fear into their hearts. I'd've changed the shop message to, "Your stuff is over NPC prices. Go check them & lower it or else."

Or else WHAT? They'd ask themselves, and quickly change their arrant ways.

Why didn't you do this? Why are cheaters so stupid? I don't know. But every time I see something like this happen, no matter what the game, I'm reminded of it, and it makes me sad.

Arietta
Jul 15, 2007, 03:15 PM
oklets see if i can do this

On 2007-07-15 12:08, Ryuk_0 wrote:
honestly i dont like to quote no one so...if u guys didnt like it then why over price shyt? honestly, dont do it urself cause if it wasnt for ppl like me and crono and all of the masters guild u guys woudnt have the millions u have now.

So go put the blame on me for doing one thing that most of u guys... well the new ones, never had fear off. I erased those S ranks especially crea doubles and halarod cause those are all mostly hacked, i erased the rest because bearclaws had a glitch for 50% so thats like hacking so I deleted them as well, anythin else i found over priced i just erased.

dont price something for over a mil just because u saw fit, any items in the shop that were being used for storage i erased cause that always pissed me off, anything set at max meseta just so ppl can come to ur shop i erased.

shyt u guys should be happy cause now only a select few got max meseta and that usually includes anyone that was around when all the hackers were here. so be happy at least the market might balance it self cause of wat i did and mayb the new players can afford some shyt.

i will be back trust and behold, dont take it as a threat either take it as a promise cause im always around...

there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ryuk_0
Jul 15, 2007, 08:32 PM
lol thanks ari i didnt want to go thru the hassle of doing that lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuk_0 on 2007-07-15 18:33 ]</font>