PDA

View Full Version : Dry Spells

Goza
Dec 20, 2002, 09:18 AM
What is the longest you've gone without finding a rare (non-photon/addslot)? Pitch in your vote and inspire up and coming players http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Muku6
Dec 20, 2002, 05:18 PM
Inspire? Kinda hard to inspire when you go thru around 25 runs without finding anything besides a Photon Drop. I did break that spell today by finding Slicer of Assassin and Shield of Delsaber.

Mr_Stinky0
Dec 21, 2002, 03:47 AM
I haven't found any rares yet. The only reason I have rares is because my brother's friends gave them to me on my birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!

Driadyte
Dec 21, 2002, 04:18 AM
I assume you mean on the difficulties where you begin to find rares on a normal basis. It's pretty easy to go 10-20 runs on Normal without finding any red boxes. I usually find something within 2-3 runs, whether it's another Diska of Liberator, Custom Ray, or Meteor Smash.

I was quite pleased tonight though, I finally found myself a pair of S-beat arms after about 15 or so runs through VHard Mines. If it's one thing I love in PSO, it's enemy weapons, and dagger types are my favorite anyway. I've been having fun with the 1-hit kills, too. It sure does help on my search for Pan Arms' Arms, which will probably take me another 20 runs through VHard Caves, if not Ultimate.

Goza
Dec 21, 2002, 12:08 PM
Ultimate seems to drop very rarely compared to Very Hard, which I was not expecting. I piped my fifth pal rappy today and finally got a Guard Wave though, which I added up to 3 slots and leveled so I could use.

As for weapons, I haven't found anything I don't already have 6 of in a long time. I'm really holding out for a stag cutlery or demolition comet.