PDA

View Full Version : desperation

Tartarus
Jul 10, 2007, 07:54 PM
Hi everyone its me again. the programmer of our game quit and took the engine with him.

If anyone knows how to program java PLEASE contact us
if anyone can make models and or skn please contact us

we are pretty desperate here so if the game does generate funds in the end you will get a share because these two things we cannot do without right now.

[email protected]

aim dannymartn
msn [email protected]

Weeaboolits
Jul 10, 2007, 08:04 PM
I only know a little bit of VB. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Tartarus
Jul 10, 2007, 08:11 PM
w;ere using the Java Monkey engine.

Kevino
Jul 13, 2007, 12:37 AM
I know how to basically code Java but I've only used JCreator so far in a class. I do however make levs in LOTD (Land of The Dead: Road to Fiddlers Green, It uses the Unreal engine) if you want I can try to help but I don't know how much I can. I could do it for free I guess then just put my name in the credits or something. PM me if you're interested.

Kent
Jul 13, 2007, 01:39 AM
I can model, skin, texture, and program (though, I have no experience with Java). I've also had to sign releases on my classwork, because my college is considering using parts of them for commercials...

Of course, I probably won't have much time to do such sorts of work. :/

Tartarus
Jul 15, 2007, 01:25 AM
guys guys if you wana help please e-mail me at [email protected] i dont check this enough and i do realy need your help sorry but please?