PDA

View Full Version : General E3 coverage

McLaughlin
Jul 11, 2007, 11:28 AM
For those interested, go to the Marketplace blade, then to Media and Entertainment, and then to Movies and Short Films. Then select the E3 2007 heading.

Right now they have a bunch of trailers up. Mass Effect and another Halo3 trailer being the first two I'm downloading.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-07-11 18:45 ]</font>

ShinMaruku
Jul 11, 2007, 11:38 AM
Re Africa! Gears for PC! Yay!

Kent
Jul 11, 2007, 11:46 AM
There's also the Blue Dragon and Ace Combat 6 demos.

The former of which is pretty good, the latter of which is ... downloading.

NPCMook
Jul 11, 2007, 11:49 AM
Nintendo just announced the Super Smash Bros. Brawl release date: December 3rd 2007

Kent
Jul 11, 2007, 11:56 AM
...And that totally belongs in a thread about Microsoft's E3 coverage...

NPCMook
Jul 11, 2007, 12:18 PM
Of course nintendo is Microsofts compition http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

UnderscoreX
Jul 11, 2007, 12:24 PM
I was actually pretty excited to see Gears on PC, now if only my computer would run it..

RoninJoku
Jul 11, 2007, 01:08 PM
I enjoyed the Fable 2 screens... Assuming they were new, but well aware that they could be completely old (haven't been following too closely).

And the RE5 trailer was spiffy... However so far it just looks like RE4 in Africa or something... I'd prefer zombies in Africa http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

McLaughlin
Jul 11, 2007, 01:34 PM
We're getting Virtua Fighter 5...O_o

EDIT: And...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Microsoft also announced the highly anticipated rollout of the high-definition video store on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for customers around the globe. Microsoft will begin bringing content to living rooms in Europe and Canada by the end of this year.

Finally!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-07-11 11:36 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Jul 11, 2007, 02:27 PM
so many great games this year so little time to play them alll what a shame.

Sekani
Jul 11, 2007, 04:21 PM
I watched the conference live on G4 last night, along with scores of fanboys who swore up and down that the lack of MGS4 was insta-fail. Looks like Sony managed to keep one of its big guns.

On the plus side, Call of Duty 4 looks nice, the RE5 trailer was interesting, PGR4 looked incredible, and the announced Live Arcade content made me start drooling a little.

EDIT: And PC Gears gets nearly double the content of the 360 version. What the hell?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sekani on 2007-07-11 14:23 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Jul 11, 2007, 04:31 PM
On 2007-07-11 09:46, Kent wrote:
There's also the Blue Dragon and Ace Combat 6 demos.

The former of which is pretty good, the latter of which is ... downloading.

Ace Combat 6 demo? Is it free?

Parn
Jul 11, 2007, 04:38 PM
Yeah, it's free. I'm downloading the demo right now. Blue Dragon is next on my download queue. Then Golden Axe on Xbox Live Arcade... which contains ONLINE TWO PLAYER SUPPORT. SOLD.

Then I'm going to download a bunch of miscellaneous trailers...

My next wish on Xbox Live Arcade is Streets of Rage 2 with online two player support like Golden Axe. That would seriously make me cry tears of joy.

McLaughlin
Jul 11, 2007, 05:21 PM
Yeah Sekani, the PC players get 5 more chapters than us. What the hell?

Anyway, I've been reading up on the Sony conference after atching the Microsoft one, and they kept claiming Assassin's Creed was still PS3 exclusive...right after I saw the demo being played in the Microsoft conference. Smooth move Sony. >_>

I'm breaking my own rule. Sony's press conference was pretty lackluster, save for that game by Sucker Punch and MGS4. Killzone 2? Ha.

Sekani
Jul 11, 2007, 06:01 PM
Well since we're all rule breaking... the best part of Nintendo's conference was when Shigeru Miyamoto got owned (at a game he created no less) by Reggie Fils-Aime. All you nerds that still think Japanese gamers are the shit can suck it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

They dropped some release dates (Smash Bros: December 3rd) and had a short Metroid Prime 3 demo, but there wasn't much to see compared to Microsoft or even Sony's conference. I actually fell asleep when Iwata was talking.

EDIT: Stream all press conferences here (http://www.g4tv.com/e32007/spotlight.html)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sekani on 2007-07-11 16:03 ]</font>

Alisha
Jul 11, 2007, 07:39 PM
On 2007-07-11 14:38, Parn wrote:
Yeah, it's free. I'm downloading the demo right now. Blue Dragon is next on my download queue. Then Golden Axe on Xbox Live Arcade... which contains ONLINE TWO PLAYER SUPPORT. SOLD.

Then I'm going to download a bunch of miscellaneous trailers...

My next wish on Xbox Live Arcade is Streets of Rage 2 with online two player support like Golden Axe. That would seriously make me cry tears of joy.

if they made guardians heroes on xboxlive with 8 player online support id buy one in a heart beat but i may already be getting one for mass effect and lost odessy(sp?) the trailer for that looks amazing.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 11, 2007, 08:42 PM
On 2007-07-11 10:18, NPCMook wrote:
Of course nintendo is Microsofts compition http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But a thread for information from one company doesn't need to follow a path of competition just to incite the inevitable internet game forum flame-offs.

If you'd like to Obs-Knight, change this to an All-E3-info thread since there isn't another one up now for Sony/Nintendo. If its active enough it could jump up to the stickies as well if necessary.

-
Thanks for the updates.

Rubius-sama
Jul 11, 2007, 09:13 PM
Microsoft also announced the highly anticipated rollout of the high-definition video store on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for customers around the globe. Microsoft will begin bringing content to living rooms in Europe and Canada by the end of this year.

Wow, seriously? I've wanted access to the video store so badly and never thought I'd see it come to Canada. w00t!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

E3 seems pretty exciting to me. Lots of kick ass games are due out this fall. Halo 3, Mass Effect, Age of Conan, Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon to name a few I'll be getting. Ace Combat 6 is very good also.

The Halo 3 trailer revealed a few cool things. The Chopper was seen in action as well as the 4-man Warthog. The campaign mode graphics were top-notch, looked as good as the announcement trailer to me.

-Crokar-
Jul 11, 2007, 09:40 PM
i havent had a chance to watch the nintendo and sony confrences yet. but out of what i have seen im most looking forward to guitar hero 3 and rock band. halo 3 is a given so i m not gonna say much about that but assassins creed looks amazing. mass effect looks ok as well.i still like the little live action halo short thing at the end of the microsoft confrence.blue dragon is is not that bad either and i love playing the eternal sonata demo. i now need a job so i can buy all these games lol

McLaughlin
Jul 11, 2007, 09:45 PM
I hear you there. I'm broke. ;_;

-Crokar-
Jul 11, 2007, 09:47 PM
ill end up just playing the ones my brother buys. which will prolly be halo 3 assassins creed and guitar hero 3 and rock band

ljkkjlcm9
Jul 11, 2007, 09:56 PM
whatever, but Smash Bros Brawl Dec 3rd... it's official

THE JACKEL

Split
Jul 11, 2007, 10:14 PM
On 2007-07-11 12:27, -Crokar- wrote:

and money

Kent
Jul 11, 2007, 10:21 PM
On 2007-07-11 20:14, Split wrote:

On 2007-07-11 12:27, -Crokar- wrote:

and money

Kinda makes me glad I got a do-nothing job.

UnderscoreX
Jul 12, 2007, 12:11 AM
The Killzone press conference killed it. Nobody even seemed excited by anything after that.

Also

http://i16.tinypic.com/5zcjwn8.jpg

NEXT GEN BABY

ShinMaruku
Jul 12, 2007, 12:32 AM
http://gamevideos.com/video/id/13133
Nariko just did Omnislash version 7 on Gollum. I am a happy ubermensch

Kent
Jul 12, 2007, 12:05 PM
On 2007-07-11 22:11, UnderscoreX wrote:
The Killzone press conference killed it. Nobody even seemed excited by anything after that.

Also

http://i16.tinypic.com/5zcjwn8.jpg

NEXT GEN BABY

...Because a scale is totally relevant to anything here.

I mean, it's barely even remotely relevant to something Nintendo announced... But not really. :/

Killzone was pretty underwhelming, too. "We have pretty shooty stuffs! But that's about it..."

PJ
Jul 12, 2007, 12:41 PM
It was funny, I was watching a little bit of G4's E3 coverage, and it was the bit on Super Mario Galaxy.

"Yeah, all Mario games are revolutionary."

Mario Sunshine lol

Sexy_Raine
Jul 12, 2007, 01:26 PM
I just wish there were new surprises, every game shown was known about for a period of time. They're just doing previews on the stuff that we already heard of or seen.

Sekani
Jul 12, 2007, 07:06 PM
On 2007-07-12 11:26, Sexy_Raine wrote:
I just wish there were new surprises, every game shown was known about for a period of time. They're just doing previews on the stuff that we already heard of or seen.

This is why people are speculating that E3 will be dead in few years.

UnderscoreX
Jul 12, 2007, 10:20 PM
The three press conferences were pretty lol anyways.

Microsoft - Boring, showed the same trailers everyone has seen and a few awesome ones that got some people hyped. Then bragged about sales for about 30 minutes for lack of other actual interesting news. Peter Moore must just be upset he has nothing else to tattoo on his arm.

Nintendo - Ups and downs. Ups included Mario Kart Wii, the 3rd trainer stretching and Mario keeping up with Sonic. Downs included the entire idea of WiiFitness and crappy montages every 5 minutes.

Sony - Actually did okay. Showed some cool trailers for some upcoming games, messed around with Home, slick new PSP redesign and crushed the hearts of many with Kojima's news. And they brang out Chewbacca which was the most hilarious and random thing ever.

And though I might be bias check around the world wide web, 80% of gaming websites and polls agree with me.

Kent
Jul 13, 2007, 01:36 AM
Out of curiosity, how is Mario keeping up with Sonic an "up?"

It's... downright wrong. :/

UnderscoreX
Jul 13, 2007, 01:58 AM
Because I figured it would go the realistic way of making certain events totally unbalanced, like Sonic dominating anything that involved running. Donkey Kong owning shot put etc seems this way the characters are just different skins and it depends on how good you actually are at the game.

Tykwa
Jul 13, 2007, 02:50 PM
My thoughts of Blue Dragon wasn't as I hoped, It just feels well, to Dragonbally for me... (little kids screaming) I thought it would be pretty cool but the game lags a bit (acually alot in some cases during normal battle scenes) so I've changed my mind about this one so ima go with a 2.7/5

(lol im rating games)

As for Ace combat although im a fanboy because this was the ONLY game I played on my old PS ( for about two years ) there I say alot of changes or somthing...

well I'm officially a crappy reviewer but I give it 4.1/5

As for more news, there are MORE DEMOS up some stuntman thing and somthing else >.>

lol

Midicronica
Jul 13, 2007, 03:18 PM
The backwards compatibility list was updated this week for Xbox360. Here's the list of the games.

America's Army
Auto Modellista
Bass Pro Shops Trophy Hunter 2007
Blinx 2
Bloodrayne 2
Burnout
Crash Bandicoot 4
Crash Bandicoot 5: Wrath of Cortex
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
Drive to Survive
Drive to Survive (EM)
ESPN College Hoops
ESPN NHL 2K5
Evil Dead Regeneration
Exaskeleton
FIFA Street 2
Full Spectrum Warrior: 10 Hammers
GUILTY GEAR XX #RELOAD
Harry Potter: And the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter: And the Prisoner of Azkaban
Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Challenge
Jet Set Radio Future
Justice League: Heroes
King Arthur
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders
Magic: The Gathering: Battlegrounds
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Mech Assault 2
MLB Slug Fest 2003
Morrowind
MotoGP2
Myst III: Exile
NBA Live 2002
NCAA Football 06
Nobunaga no Yabou Ranseiki
Outlaw Golf 9 More Holes of X-mas
Outlaw Volleyball: Red Hot
Outrun 2
Outrun 2006: Coast to Coast
Pac Man World 3
Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory
Pro Cast Sports Fishing
Project Gotham Racing
Project Gotham Racing 2
RoadKill
Rogue Ops
Sega GT 2002
Sega GT Online
Shadow Ops
Showdown: Legends of Wrestling
Silent Hill 2: Dreams
Sponge Bob Square Pants: Lights, Camera, Pants!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Melee
The DaVinci Code
The Sims 2
The Urbz: Sims in the City
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Transworld Surf
Trivial Pursuit Unhinged
Winning Eleven 8
Without Warning
WWF Raw
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of Destiny

Also, there's finally some actually Fable 2 gameplay action!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Moses on 2007-07-13 13:20 ]</font>

PJ
Jul 13, 2007, 03:28 PM
Marvel vs Capcom 2!

The 360 rocks now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sekani
Jul 13, 2007, 05:42 PM
Unbelievable. I was holding out FOREVER for them to update Jet Set Radio Future, but then I gave up and sold it last month. I am not pleased.

If anyone needs me, I'll be on ebay.

PJ
Jul 13, 2007, 07:32 PM
On 2007-07-13 15:42, Sekani wrote:
Unbelievable. I was holding out FOREVER for them to update Jet Set Radio Future, but then I gave up and sold it last month. I am not pleased.

If anyone needs me, I'll be on ebay.

If I got a few bucks from wherever, I could send you mine.

I bought it used for $10 from some... well, store. I bought it for the love of the game, but I own neither an XBox NOR an XBox 360 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Rainbowlemon
Jul 13, 2007, 07:38 PM
Metroid prime 3 will completely rock the pants off everyone. I really can't wait 1 more month >_>

McLaughlin
Jul 13, 2007, 07:47 PM
On 2007-07-13 17:38, Rainbowlemon wrote:
Metroid prime 3 will completely rock the pants off everyone. I really can't wait 1 more month >_>

Kent
Jul 13, 2007, 10:45 PM
On 2007-07-13 12:50, Tykwa wrote:
My thoughts of Blue Dragon wasn't as I hoped, It just feels well, to Dragonbally for me... (little kids screaming) I thought it would be pretty cool but the game lags a bit

The Blue Dragon demo doesn't lag at all for me. Especially since there's no online component for it to lag with.

There is some slowdown, however, but for some reason, 360 games only show much slowdown at all for me, when played on an SD set. If I switch over to my monitor, running things at a high resolution, everything's fine... I'll be testing this with the demo in the next couple days, once I get back to my usable monitor.

I really like the demo. It feels like a classic-style RPG, with Akira Toriyama stylings (you know; Dragonball, Chrono Trigger, etc.), but if you take the time to delve into the settings for the skills and dragon classes for the characters, it starts to feel like a cross between Final Fantasy V and X... Which is a really good thing.

...Of course, what gets me, is that Microsoft announced that all trailers and demos for Xbox 360 games would be available on the Marketplace during E3. I don't see an Assassin's Creed or BioShock demo anywhere... :/

Rubius-sama
Jul 14, 2007, 04:24 AM
Blue Dragon was awesome. I played the full hour through both areas, and experienced no slowdown playing the game at HD 1080i. The story was getting pretty interesting at the end of the Fortress area, and the graphics are stunning. I don't know what the full game is like, considering I've heard a few bad things from famitsu, but judging from the demo it looks great.

You can really see a lot of the game's style was taken from the FF series. The way the battles are initiated and concluded (fanfare music), corporeal attacks are shaped after FF summons, spell names (like Fire, Fira, Firaga) are styled after FF, and a lot of the item names are similar too (such as Phoenix Wing being named after Phoenix Down). All that is good. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

pokefiend
Jul 14, 2007, 03:00 PM
WTF They already had E3 conferences?! X.x

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 14, 2007, 03:10 PM
I was told that "Resident Evil 5" was going to be called "Biohazard 5" since the makers of the Resident Evil movie gave it such a bad name...

Midicronica
Jul 14, 2007, 06:23 PM
Damn, just when I thought Sony was shaping up..

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=26704

ShinMaruku
Jul 14, 2007, 11:18 PM
Sony is shaping up. Their PR just sucks ass.
http://i9.tinypic.com/664vgcp.gif
What they won't tell you is that the Gig standalone is to be $499
But that won't let the 60 gigs sell now would it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-07-14 22:58 ]</font>

Sekani
Jul 14, 2007, 11:50 PM
On 2007-07-14 21:18, ShinMaruku wrote:

"Gig standalone"? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you're talking about the 80 GB model without Motorstorm, right?

That's not gonna be a whole $100 less just from removing the game. And unless you have a semi-credible source, you could just be making this all up as far as I know.

McLaughlin
Jul 14, 2007, 11:50 PM
...What?

They can't make they 80 gig the price the 60 gig is...that's idiotic. They aren't going to make the 80 gb 499 after they sell out of 60 gb models. How cheated would you feel?

Unless you meant that they're going to sell an 80gb model without MotoStorm packed in with it for $499, which would also be wrong because they'd be charging you an extra 100 bucks for a game, which is equally stupid. And no one's heard mention of an 80gb package without MotoStorm either.

Why is it always so hard to understand what you're trying to say?

Sekani
Jul 14, 2007, 11:53 PM
After checking out another take on the E3 conferences, I think all three companies accomplished what they wanted to, even if it wasn't as exciting for us gamers. Nintendo wanted to show that it was the console for everyone, not just gamers. Microsoft wanted to show that their console was more than just first-person shooters. Sony wanted to show that the PS3 is still a serious gaming machine, not just an expensive blu-ray player.

ShinMaruku
Jul 15, 2007, 12:17 AM
On 2007-07-14 21:50, Sekani wrote:

On 2007-07-14 21:18, ShinMaruku wrote:

"Gig standalone"? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you're talking about the 80 GB model without Motorstorm, right?

That's not gonna be a whole $100 less just from removing the game. And unless you have a semi-credible source, you could just be making this all up as far as I know.

Indeed. And it can be $100 less without a bundle. They 80gig is chepar to manufacture and according to various sources they are close to, or are breaking even with the $600 SKU.
Check out the 1up your recent podcast.
The 80gig is cheaper to make than the 60, you should know that.

the HDD are dirtcheap either way, the ee and the Gs are taken out of the 80gig some comenetnets have been chnaged. It's easily feasable. the blu-ray diode thing is long done with it's way cheaper to produce a blu-ray player now.

Sekani
Jul 15, 2007, 02:58 AM
This is why I call you a fanboy, ShinMaruku. It's not because you hate on other consoles (because you don't), but when it comes to anything PS3-related your leaps of logic are questionable at best. Removing Motorsport from the bundle is NOT going to magically lower the price by $100, assuming that was even more than unprofessional speculation to begin with.

At any rate, the price drop isn't an actual price drop; it's just a clearance sale so they can get their new, cheaper-to-make model PS3 out at the same $599 price point. This news is gonna put a serious dent in any momentum Sony may have gained after their conference a few days ago.

Alisha
Jul 15, 2007, 05:00 AM
correct me if im wrong but the reason the 80 gig is cheaper than the 60 gig is because the 80gig ditches the hardware that allowed for backwards compatability in favor of emulation..... now im glad i got mine months ago.

pokefiend
Jul 15, 2007, 08:23 AM
Well I just watched the Nintendo Press Conference, and I'm both dissapointed and excited.

=)

- The whole WiiFit game looks very promising. In fact, I cant wait to get my hands on it. Definately a must-have for me!

- Mario Kart Wii online w/ both racing and battle mode X_x = WIN

- Release date on Super Smash Brothers Brawl (bout time!)

- Thankfully this year nintendo let Reggie do most of the talkin...

- New Wiimote controler attachments (Zapper and Mario Kart Wheel)

- Sonic vs. Mario Olimpic games #.# WINWINWINWIN

- That one physical trainer in the middle was pretty hawt http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

- And finally the new Wii Channel "Meet my Mii" (Someone pinch me now, I think I've gone into shock *.*)

=(

- No info on SSBB going online o.0 (this is really beginning to contradict what the Big N said at E3 05 v.v)

- WTF no Animal Crossing Wii announced ><! pokefiend is upset!!!!!

- No new info on Battalion Wars Wii http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

- The Big N actually allowed Iwata to talk at all... Gimme back my 10 minutes plz (Seriously, all that man does is talk in meaningless cycles about how he's gonna deviantly subdue the world into playing video games, Meanwhile the audience is annoyed and takes this time to use as a bathroom break)

- 1/3rd of the conference was dedicated to how Nintendo is dominating / changing the market... (and yet they left out Pokemon Diamond and Pearl's remarkable sale numbers =/ )

Tommorrow I'll be sure to watch Microsoft's conference http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

McLaughlin
Jul 15, 2007, 08:47 AM
On 2007-07-15 06:23, pokefiend wrote:

- No info on SSBB going online o.0 (this is really beginning to contradict what the Big N said at E3 05 v.v)

Well, last year Nintendo never actually promised anything Online related to SSBB. They said "if we can make it work, we will. If we can't we won't put it in."

Sekani
Jul 15, 2007, 09:45 AM
Alisha: Yeah, they're dropping the emotion engine in favor of software emulation. The 360's track record with software emulation has been disappointing, but I have no idea how Sony is planning on handling things with their ginormous PS2 back catalog.

Obsidian: It was officially announced back in 2005 that the game would take advantage of Wii's online abilities. Then again, it was also supposed to be a launch title, so....

ShinMaruku
Jul 15, 2007, 12:44 PM
On 2007-07-15 03:00, Alisha wrote:
correct me if im wrong but the reason the 80 gig is cheaper than the 60 gig is because the 80gig ditches the hardware that allowed for backwards compatability in favor of emulation..... now im glad i got mine months ago.

Not only that, but the 80gig now that it's in mass production is cheaper than the 60gig for them and some parts have been changed as well. Blu-ray didoes are now in full swing dropping the costs of the player way down.
The 80gig could be making profit in that bundle.

pokefiend
Jul 15, 2007, 03:55 PM
On 2007-07-15 07:45, Sekani wrote:
Obsidian: It was officially announced back in 2005 that the game would take advantage of Wii's online abilities. Then again, it was also supposed to be a launch title, so....

hmph... nintendo has always delayed highly anticipated video games. That's nothing new. However It's rare we see Nintendo ever blantly contradicting themselves. =/

Kent
Jul 15, 2007, 08:27 PM
On 2007-07-15 07:45, Sekani wrote:
Alisha: Yeah, they're dropping the emotion engine in favor of software emulation. The 360's track record with software emulation has been disappointing, but I have no idea how Sony is planning on handling things with their ginormous PS2 back catalog.

Considering how well the 360's backwards-compatibility is going (we just got two of the absolute best Xbox games on it; JSRF and Panzer Dragoon Orta), and also considering that these are programmers at Microsoft working on it - not your run-of-the-mill Average McDudeguy programmers - I'd say that Microsoft may hold the BC advantage, once they phase out the 60GB model, which they've announced plans to do.

Which, that advantage going to Microsoft, sounds pretty bad - at least, when we're just talking about the two of them. Nintendo is just outright uncontested on that front, though.

Sekani
Jul 16, 2007, 10:29 AM
It's not really an issue of programmers, more of priorities. The 360 has been out for nearly two years and we're just now getting some of the better games from the original Xbox compatible. Why it was so much more important to get the Barbie and Olsen Twins games converted over JSRF is a total mystery to me.