PDA

View Full Version : Santa Rappy Vhard confirmed

SiliconX
Dec 20, 2002, 12:05 PM
I know more than likely no one around here knows me, but, just in case no one has said so yet

Solo online VHard Alpha Temple Redria HUcast lvl 97

Santa Rappy and he did drop a Christmas Present

Deus-Irae
Dec 20, 2002, 01:40 PM
thanks!
ill keep the faith and keep trying!
a level 105 Humar has a tough time in the ULT TEMPLE, lol.

wish me luck;)

Guntz348
Dec 20, 2002, 04:57 PM
I just found a santa rappy on Vhard and he indeed dropped a present. i opened it offline so i can soft reset and not lose anything, so far it can be a devil heart, a hamburger or mark 3, my ID is oran btw. if anyone wants one of these and has the panther one let me know because i dont think my ID gets it and thats the cell i want.

Blade_1
Dec 20, 2002, 05:36 PM
Just an idea ( i just got a present from V.Hard too) if the ID's do play a part create a new char with a diff. id transfer to him then give that a go repeat till required.

SiliconX
Dec 21, 2002, 12:34 AM
I think it's completely random what Cell it is

I got every single cell just opening and soft reseting

Celestial
Dec 21, 2002, 04:33 AM
i found one in Normal... but no present >_<

walla
Dec 21, 2002, 05:31 AM
Yes, it seems as if you can get every cell. It's all random. I had to reset several times before I could get heart of devil. I went through panther spirit, mark III, genesis, saturn, and heart of angel. So it seems as if it's just a matter of time before you eventually find the one you're looking for.

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Dec 21, 2002, 11:04 AM
Excuse me, how do you Soft Reset? and Also how do you not lose anything by doing this? I plan to find the St Rappy item and find my own speciffic Cell ( Panthers Spirit).

Some one please explain how to soft reset and not lose any items.

EsperJ
Dec 21, 2002, 11:42 AM
And did you guys use the tp trick or just go adventuring over and over until u found a st rappy..?

PentUpAnger
Dec 21, 2002, 12:22 PM
Soft reset is X+B+start (I think)... and you dont lose items if you are offline and soft reset from what I hear...

The following quote was taken from a post I made but for some reason i get an error when i try to go there now:

"Me and another guy ran through and found a St. Rappy when it dropped the present he opened it and saw it was a Heart of Angel... he dropped it and it was a Kit of Mark 3 for me... so different IDs see different drops...

I heard that each ID gets two different drops a common(the usual cell) and a rare (a less common cell) drop..." (edited in: now it seems to be random, everyone is able to get any cell)

"I also heard that if you bank the actual present and dont open it til you get offline you can play with luck somewhat... two ways... either open it and if it isnt what you wanted soft reset the game (B+X+start maybe) and look at it again, but never save it if you opened the present unless you have the cell you want...
The other way... use your other saved players (if their IDs are different) to get the cell you want..."

(edited in: playing multiplayer offline when you do this just makes it where you dont have to soft reset as many times since you double/triple your odds at finding what cell you want the first time)

ok, back to this thread...

On 2002-12-21 08:42, EsperJ wrote:
And did you guys use the tp trick or just go adventuring over and over until u found a st rappy..?

The TP trick doesnt work online... you just have to play...