PDA

View Full Version : Composite Needle

malinko
Dec 20, 2002, 04:30 PM
How can I get this? is it dropped by an enemy or is it a spread needle+??? by chance?

FH_PhoenixFlame
Dec 20, 2002, 04:32 PM
I WANTS ITZ.... my... prrrrrrrrreeeeccccccccious

GuN-OmEgA
Dec 20, 2002, 05:15 PM
Ya this gun would help me out alot lol.

Brundidge
Dec 20, 2002, 07:07 PM
LOL I was just reading the stats on it a few seconds ago. That's a really unbelievable weapon (even for a shotgun). I want that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I drool now heheheheh

TedEdFred
Dec 20, 2002, 07:11 PM
me want =O~

Munki
Dec 20, 2002, 07:30 PM
You know what my problem with this weapon is?

It's gonna be the v1 Spread Needle all over again... If you got a HUcast or something bustin out a Shotgun that adds 900 ATP AND does double damage as a special? Nobody else in that team is going to be able to hit anything.

And you KNOW whats gonna happen once the dupers get their grubby mitts on this baby.

Sigh. After they 'dumbed down' the Spread Needle and make it RA only, why on earth did they make something EVEN stronger that can once again be equipped by HUnters.

Sigh, sorry for the rant, but I just see where this weapon is gonna go. That was my first thought when I saw it.

BlankTK
Dec 20, 2002, 07:43 PM
People only used spreads back on v1 when they were trying to level fast and when everyone had one. When asked to use a different item, MOST would comply. I never really had too many run ins with spread users who wouldnt put it away. Id like to know ID/monster though so i can start lookin for one

TeamPhalanx
Dec 20, 2002, 08:35 PM
I beg to differ...

Almost everyone in both v1 & v2 had the NEEDLE and they weren't shy about using it either. In v2 I would commonly see v1 transfer rush into Ultimate forest and use the NEEDLE only to miss with every shot. More often than not, if you had one person going spread happy, the others would join in.

All that said, I do hope COMPOSITE is a s-rank weapon...

Brus
Dec 20, 2002, 10:05 PM
For the sake of ever being able to hit an enemy... I hope that this thing can't combo!

SailorDaravon
Dec 20, 2002, 10:13 PM
Where did they get the info from? I'd kill for one on my Ramarl...must...get rid of....Red Handgun...arg.

Rolf_Landale
Dec 20, 2002, 10:19 PM
i agree with Munki. its spread needle all over again. i, sorry to say, also had one

armadaoptimus
Dec 20, 2002, 10:58 PM
I am not 100 percent sure that this item exists...pic looks kinda doctered. and the stats seem a bit off for the quality of the weapon.

Brus
Dec 20, 2002, 11:05 PM
oh my god. armadaoptimus you're right. I relooked the picture and there's no way that it wasn't doctor. I do alot of picture doctoring myself, and after further observation I conclude that it is definitely fake. From the looks of it, I see a bravace with a final impact head. also the top of the gun seems to have higher resolution than the rest of the picture. Same goes for the description and name of the wep AND the stats. It seems all out of place. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but it DOESN"T exist.

Siegfried
Dec 20, 2002, 11:21 PM
Either my impending cataracts are acting up, or it says "+ 0" after the "Composite Needle". It could be "+ 9" but the yellow and red and, oh my goodness, no wonder there are seizure warnings on the game.... heh.

Rolf_Landale
Dec 20, 2002, 11:22 PM
Check out the description, "legendary super shotgun". ST wouldn't write "super" in a weapon description

Munki
Dec 20, 2002, 11:30 PM
I am so happy to hear that this appears to be fake.

Really, I am. That weapon was WAY to good sounding... imagine a shotgun that is stronger than Oriagito! And can do 'double damage' as a special. Wow, that would just be unbalancing to the extreme.

Ghen
Dec 20, 2002, 11:38 PM
I concur with armadaoptimus, I do alot of picture editing with Photoshop, and this looks very iffy. Hopefully someone will talk to the mods and get this taken down, as there alot of things that point to this being a fake.

Castoth
Dec 21, 2002, 12:29 AM
Considering there's a legitimate dispute over the validity of the picture now, PSOW should take it down until more proof is given (or lack thereof). All it's doing now is causing unnecessary panic across multiple PSO websites, especially since a HUmar is wielding the gun in question.