PDA

View Full Version : EggBlaster parts

Bluedeath
Dec 20, 2002, 06:24 PM
*this is actually LordZero (BlueDeath's brother) Im just too lazy to switch accounts right now*

But anyways I was searching for santa rappys today (no luck) but I did come across an el rappy that dropped a red box I thought it would be another photon drop or maybe a rappy wing, but instead it was a PARTS OF EGGBLASTER. I dont know if SEGA has put the item back online temporarily or anything, but I have never been able to get my hands on an Eggblaster (even back in the DC days... Now I dont know what to do with the parts of Eggblaster Kurt told me to use it on a fully grinded raygun, but seeing how Im a Humar I doubt I'll be able to do that... so umm yea... this will be the second RARE item I find that I cant use (the first being Hildeblue head)

But my point is Eggblasters are back (if you already knew this then, Im sorry for repeating the info)

Cya around
~LordZero

LollipopLolita
Dec 20, 2002, 06:29 PM
check http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

mind if we hop online and take pics of the egg parts?

Bluedeath
Dec 22, 2002, 11:05 AM
*LordZero here again*

Sure we can hop online and take pics of it, I dont exactally know what times I'll be able to get online seeing how the whole "holiday season" has me running around like a mad man, but I'm sure I'll be on.

The characters you are most likely to see me with is LordZero (Humar) or possibly Raine (FoMar)... anyways if I see you online I'll let ya take some pics.

Glad I can help

~LordZero