PDA

View Full Version : Nooo!! Help me now! Please!! (multiplayer)

Moo2u
Dec 20, 2002, 10:56 PM
Well, I finally got PSO. Early Christmas gift! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I couldn't go online, so a couple of pals wanted to play offline. Then things got bad.

Since I was the only one who owned the game (small town!) my two friends did it like this. We all made characters on our own memory cards. Afterwards, We loaded a temp version of one of my friend's characters on my card, turned off the GC, inserted my other friends memory card, and loaded a temp of his character onto my card as well. We had a lovely team of a Ramar, Fomar, and Humar, and had a lovely romp through the forest and onto the caves.

It wasn't until the day after things started to get strange. We tryed playing it the same as we did the day before, but all our items,in the back and the iteams we had equiped wer gone. EVERYTHING!

We remade our character and try to play again, but then it sais that my files have become corrupted! I don't thinkg that had anything to do witht the game tho. It think it had to do with my Interart memory card cause all my over files were gone when I checked it. (There gose my StarFox file!) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Anywho, we still play and at times our items still "magicaly" disapear. Some times it's just one person, and sometimes it's everyone. Please tell me what's going on! I can't stand started over at level 1 again!!

Chronos
Dec 20, 2002, 11:37 PM
hmmm...that sux...

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Dec 21, 2002, 12:47 AM
Don't cancel the transferring status.

Spy
Dec 21, 2002, 12:52 AM
On 2002-12-20 21:47, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
Don't cancel the transferring status.

Huzzah. You tell em' Snap.

celador
Dec 21, 2002, 03:31 AM
You have to transfer the char. back to the cards they come from or they will be lost.

Rhete
Dec 21, 2002, 04:24 AM
On 2002-12-21 00:31, celador wrote:
You have to transfer the char. back to the cards they come from or they will be lost.

No, they won't be lost, they'll just lose all their items

Spy
Dec 21, 2002, 05:08 AM
On 2002-12-21 01:24, Rhete wrote:

No, they won't be lost, they'll just lose all their items

Quiet you!

Moo2u
Dec 21, 2002, 09:48 AM
Thanks guys! Now perhapes I'll get futhur then level 7! :s

ReikenFeralsbane
Dec 21, 2002, 11:15 AM
Interact cards ....*shudders*

celador
Dec 21, 2002, 05:28 PM
I knew that and so did he.

It wasn't until the day after things started to get strange. We tryed playing it the same as we did the day before, but all our items,in the back and the iteams we had equiped wer gone. EVERYTHING!

I was just talking about why he had lost EVERYTHING

Abductor
Dec 22, 2002, 11:52 AM
But would that cause his files to be corrupted? Are you using a 3rd party memory card? Avoid those like the plague I'm pretty sure they're all crap.