PDA

View Full Version : ABDUR 101 vs. The WiLL: The match of the year!

TheWiLL
Dec 21, 2002, 12:17 AM
Finally we got our match one on one, RULE 1, HUcast vs. HUmar. I was hoping he would be a bit higher lvl than me but I was bugging high lvl games and lvling up. I'm Lvl 90 and he's lvl 82. Techs got narfed in Battle and HUcast is possibly the best class for Battle. They have MAD HPs and ATP, they can see traps, immune to adverse effects and all that. I am well rounded and well that's it. First match ABDUR and I had Varista wars till ABDUR lagged out and d/c. It's aight. He got back on and do it again. We met and I decided to bust out my Dragon Slayer to surprise him. It didn't quite work because his Varista had a dead target on me. I couldn't took the heat so I had to get my gun out and both of us were whittling down our lives. We were using Trimates and I only used Dimates for emergency. Then I got to the point where I'm tired pushing A so I ran from the gunfight. I cast Resta far away and got up to him and repeat our process. But I did a rookie mistake and ran up the hallway without the Menu screen on. I hit a freeze trap. ABDUR got up to me and by luck I used a Trimate and freed the ice trap! He had a Red Saber and was owning up close. I hid behind one of the walls I can could see ABDUR hid a wall across from me. I knew he have a Freeze trap nearby. We just chilled for 10 seconds and decided to shoot at me. I did the same. I got up to him and yes...I got hit by the friggin' Freeze trap! He busted out his saber and I got out of the trap and used my Dimates. I ran out of ideas and casted Zalure out of nowhere. That was the turning point of the game. I shot him down and killed him. We were trying to find each other and I saw that he got whacked by a Delsaber. He was down to 25% health and didn't heal! That's when I knew that he didn't have no heals left. I met up with him and shot him once and Zonde at the end. After all this we had less than a min and it was over. It was a good match ABDUR. We'll get our rematch someday. Now when we go up to higher levels we'll use a Red Handgun for our gunfight! LoL. I have 25 1st place now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ABDUR101
Dec 22, 2002, 03:02 PM
hehe, that was pretty fun. I knew it was just gonna be give and take with the punishment until one of us ran out of mates. But then you had resta so you have the extra healing ability.

oh, and that wasn't a Red Saber, I wish it were, but it was just a Kaladbolg. XD

We'll get to play again though =)

Davion
Dec 23, 2002, 10:47 AM
Remids me of when I dueled Shadow_blade when he was level 117 and I was 78ish. I almost beat him too.

ChibiMyu
Dec 23, 2002, 04:44 PM
Back on DC ver 2 my lvl 120 humar beat a lvl 160 humar... twice.. and he was using cheated items too! o_o;; He was evidentally fooling around in the item menu and accidentally dropped a 4 slot chu chu armor (dude... add slots didn't exist back then) and when he died he dropped his Yamigarasu +99. That was a fun BA. Hmm... now come battle me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

TheWiLL
Dec 25, 2002, 06:59 AM
Chances are that he made that Chu Chu Fever or something because normally hacked items will be souped up and whatnot. 4 slots, +99, 3 60%, etc.