PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: CLOSED..

Meowsalot
Jul 15, 2007, 09:08 PM
Meow!

B4 i care about any of the new items i want my FT a Har / Quick so i'm gonna offer up some items some of which i had earlier planned not to trade.

Can see my Trade list for more but Here's some of the key things i that Could be including in the Trade:

Kohibumiteri 10* (love bow)
Halarod 10* Rod
Sleep / Resist A Unit
Various 44-50% Grinded once 9* weapons
34% Ice yamata
38% Light Yamata
28% Ground Yamata
Deathmaker +5
De Ragnus Statues
Lotsa Meseta

Thank You =^.^=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Meowsalot on 2007-07-16 14:05 ]</font>

Ryuk_0
Jul 15, 2007, 10:27 PM
love bow is hacked so its really not worth much and so is halarod unless u found it which i doubt so wats the point in offering anything honestly search for the damm thing urself ever try that? cause i kno u didnt find love bow u probably traded from someone cause damm i kno its hacked look who i am damm

purdylink
Jul 15, 2007, 10:58 PM
On 2007-07-15 20:27, Ryuk_0 wrote:
love bow is hacked so its really not worth much and so is halarod unless u found it which i doubt so wats the point in offering anything honestly search for the damm thing urself ever try that? cause i kno u didnt find love bow u probably traded from someone cause damm i kno its hacked look who i am damm

you can't come on these forums and just SCREAM hack without some hard evidence, that just doesn't work. Halarods...a shiiit load of them are legit, as for the love bow, meh, possibly hacked, there are very few of them anyways.

Meowsalot
Jul 15, 2007, 11:27 PM
99% of everyone in the game probably possess sumthing that was hacked..how many did it themselves is a dif story. thats all besides the point and those 2 S ranks as you can see are not the only things i'm offering.

The love bow which i like very much i don't expect to be able to get another thats why i reluctant to part with it.

Anyway i've tried considerably to find a har/quick myself thats all i hunted b4 i had to quit for 2 months.

and in first post when i say lotsa meseta i mean 100 million along with a few items purrhaps..as i sold everything b4 i had to quit for awhile so i being patient with my spending.

SO anyone who can offer a Har /quick b4 i might miraculously find one on my own, just gimme a quote and can try to work sumthing out meow

Da_trader
Jul 16, 2007, 12:21 AM
On 2007-07-15 20:58, purdylink wrote:

On 2007-07-15 20:27, Ryuk_0 wrote:

you can't come on these forums and just SCREAM hack without some hard evidence, that just doesn't work. Halarods...a shiiit load of them are legit, as for the love bow, meh, possibly hacked, there are very few of them anyways.

umm yes most halarods were hacked is wat should have been said but before there was all the S2 missions that can have them drop and such there was still a bunch around and yes the love bow is hacked cause there was only one reporting dropping ever and that was on the 360

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Da_trader on 2007-07-15 23:15 ]</font>

purdylink
Jul 16, 2007, 10:56 AM
Why does everyone think that, just because no1 came out and said, I FOUND THE LOVE BOW, it means it wasn't found. Do you know every single damn person that was playing at the time? Were you in every game that it could have dropped in? NO. So for all we know, there could(very small could) be some legit love bows floating around, but we may never know.

P4WN3D
Jul 16, 2007, 01:18 PM
And actually, there were two that were found...on the 360 at least. I dont pay attention to the PC/PS2 severs. And if anyone is wondering, no, the second one was NOT ever made due to lack of love notes...

Da_trader
Jul 16, 2007, 01:19 PM
actually yes and how many ppl do u kno purdy that actually had a love bow drop? honestly theres none trust none

Ryuk_0
Jul 16, 2007, 01:21 PM
i kno for a fact cause i made like 10 of them before the big patch plus the rest of the ppl i kno said it themselves that it didnt get erased they are allllllllll hacked dont u get it?

majorgamer55
Jul 16, 2007, 01:55 PM
On 2007-07-16 11:21, Ryuk_0 wrote:
i kno for a fact cause i made like 10 of them before the big patch plus the rest of the ppl i kno said it themselves that it didnt get erased they are allllllllll hacked dont u get it?

you're greed arent you?
i knew ur crea doubles was hacked. . .

Meowsalot
Jul 16, 2007, 04:04 PM
Well this has gone terribly off topic... Hacking is all over but this was about a trade offer..and yes i fully know my love bow was probably hacked long long ago but i didn't hack it i got mine by giving up stuff so its valuable to me and i like it alot.

i don't know how to hack nor would i want to..cheating in offline games is fine gets more enjoyable to the user if thats ur thing...cheating online games is hurting everyone and i for one wouldn't do that.

NOthing has been settled but i am closing this...

TOPIC CLOSED!!!