PDA

View Full Version : Need some ideas.

ginko990
Dec 21, 2002, 11:40 AM
Ive aquired 95 photon drops....and I dont have a damn clue on what to use them for? Any suggestions?

TeamPhalanx
Dec 21, 2002, 11:52 AM
Well, if you have a cute character, you may want to go for the Love set... course, getting the INVISIBLE GUARD and SPIRITUAL GARMENT is a pain...

You can try to obtain a MONKEY KING BAR and have one of the very few Legit BLACK KING BAR.

You can be one of the very few people with a Legit Photon Sphere, and pray that you'll one day have a good use for it.

You can get a FLAME VISIT and MASER BEAM, upgrade both, and damn ST for the newly upgraded and still useless weapons.

Personally, I intend to get the Blue-Black Stone.

ginko990
Dec 21, 2002, 12:56 PM
On 2002-12-21 08:52, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Well, if you have a cute character, you may want to go for the Love set... course, getting the INVISIBLE GUARD and SPIRITUAL GARMENT is a pain...

Whats the Love Set? Are they just items that will upgrade other things?

You can try to obtain a MONKEY KING BAR and have one of the very few Legit BLACK KING BAR.

My chances of finding a monkey king bar are nil.

You can be one of the very few people with a Legit Photon Sphere, and pray that you'll one day have a good use for it.

If I had any damn idea of what the hell the photon sphere was then maybe Id get one...Hell maybe Ill get one just to HAVE one.

You can get a FLAME VISIT and MASER BEAM, upgrade both, and damn ST for the newly upgraded and still useless weapons.

Eh...No thanx.

Personally, I intend to get the Blue-Black Stone.

Is that the stone that upgrades the mkb to the bkb?

Rolf_Landale
Dec 21, 2002, 01:25 PM
blue-black stone changes mkb to bkb

the love set is the LOVE HEART and SAFETY HEART

BrokenHope
Dec 21, 2002, 02:02 PM
The love heart armour is pointless now since the hearts only appear when standing EXTREAMLY close to a member of the oppisite sex which i'm sure most people wouldn't want to do all the time just to make there armour visable http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Vantamiath
Dec 21, 2002, 02:21 PM
I ignore photon drops, I trade um. They seem to be more hastle then good...besides I dont know where you even take them. I know to the gallons shop quest, but that obese hog never seems interested in them. Oh well, 10pd's for about eight 11 star weaps is FIIIINE with me. Most pd drops are found in boxes, and when Im running through levels I have played OVER AND OVER I dont really feel inclined to run that extra distance to shoot the boxes...my character resembles me in real life! Wow how far games have come!

Maelkith
Dec 21, 2002, 02:52 PM
you could trade them for parasite cells, those would make good barter. anyone with a stink frame, nelgal, or de rol would kill for parasite cells. 4 parasite cells and a stink frame makes virus armor. well thats what i need anyway.

just keep them. who knows what the future may bring? there may be something that requires tons of drops that isnt available now. sort of like badges on dc. as people aquire extra drops, sonic team could make a quest that requires a bunch of photon spheres.

ginko990
Dec 21, 2002, 11:01 PM
Yea Im looking for a stink frame, I think thats what im going to be gettin. What level do you have to be to use virus?

Whatley
Dec 21, 2002, 11:09 PM
PDs are good for getting Add Slots for rare armors that have 0-3 slots. You only need 1PD to get an Add Slot. It's a much quicker way of getting Add Slots then trying to find them.

CorneliusPower
Dec 22, 2002, 08:19 AM
On 2002-12-21 20:09, Whatley wrote:
PDs are good for getting Add Slots for rare armors that have 0-3 slots. You only need 1PD to get an Add Slot. It's a much quicker way of getting Add Slots then trying to find them.

So far that's the only reason I'm collecting, so far 8 PDrops...as I would definetly have a LOT more, i've been trading them OFTEN. Still.....not on a HUGE hunt for Drops, if i get one then cool! PDROPS are a side feature of PSO for me right now, still once i pick one 1 up i get happy as any RARE RED BOX, even Diska of Libby excites me. Heh, EVER SO GREATFUL, my 2 cents, peace.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CorneliusPower on 2002-12-22 05:22 ]</font>