PDA

View Full Version : Put what u get from Santa Rappys here

Bluedeath
Dec 21, 2002, 02:44 PM
To make things a little easier , and so that u dont have to make a topic to tell everyone just put what you have recieved from a Santa Rappy and the difficulty you were on, like this.

Heart of angel
Ultimate

Maelkith
Dec 21, 2002, 02:53 PM
kit of mark 3
panther's spirit

very hard

PentUpAnger
Dec 21, 2002, 03:15 PM
On 2002-12-21 11:44, Bluedeath wrote:
To make things a little easier , and so that u dont have to make a topic to tell everyone just put what you have recieved from a Santa Rappy and the difficulty you were on, like this.

Heart of angel
Ultimate

It doesnt matter what you get... everyone sees the actual cell differently... As far as I know the St. Rappies are only on VH and Ult. I have heard rumors that they are on lower difficulties but I have also heard the lower difficulty St. Rappies drop junk (who cares.. play either VH or Ult.)

I was playing with a friend and we killed a St. Rappy... when my friend opened the present it was a Heart of Angel to him, but when he put it on the ground I saw a Kit of Mark3...

It has nothing to do with Section ID either... I can take a present offline with it in my bank... open it and see it as one thing... then reset my game and take the present out of the bank again and open it to find something totally different... No one ID/person finds any special cell... all Holiday drops are findable by everyone...

Merry FRICKIN' Christmas!

Cloak
Dec 21, 2002, 03:41 PM
The mag cell you get is Random! To test, take it offline, Open up the present and see what you get, soft reset so the game doesn't save, then repeat and look what you get now, it'll most likely be different. Tons of people do this to get exactly what cell they want. >_>;

Anyways I got 2 Christmas Presents off 2 St Rappys so far, hard mode.

Celestial
Dec 21, 2002, 03:58 PM
i seen a St.rappy on Normal mode... droped only 785 meseta though >_<

TedEdFred
Dec 21, 2002, 05:30 PM
Normal:
St. Rappy 1 = Trap Vision
St. Rappy 2 = Present > Kit of Sega Saturn
St. Rappy 3 = Present > Kit of Dreamcast

I wonder how to make them.

Manic
Dec 21, 2002, 07:41 PM
Kit of Hamburger, Temple Alpha, Very Hard...

Can anyone tell me the requirements my mag needs to use it?

PentUpAnger
Dec 21, 2002, 08:02 PM
On 2002-12-21 16:41, Manic wrote:
Kit of Hamburger, Temple Alpha, Very Hard...

Can anyone tell me the requirements my mag needs to use it?

Here are requirements for some cells:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=659

Cheech
Dec 21, 2002, 08:07 PM
omg like nothing because like i still haven't seen one and stuff and like i'm about to shit a brick or something cause like i've done VR temple like so many times int he last two days in like vhard and ultimate mode

like someone shoot me or something, like

PentUpAnger
Dec 21, 2002, 08:22 PM
On 2002-12-21 17:07, Cheech wrote:
omg like nothing because like i still haven't seen one and stuff and like i'm about to shit a brick or something cause like i've done VR temple like so many times int he last two days in like vhard and ultimate mode

like someone shoot me or something, like

like no.

Manic
Dec 21, 2002, 08:22 PM
I read all the Mag material PSOW covers, and all have the reqs for Hamburger left out. I've a lvl 184 MAG, stats somewhere around 15/2/20/150 if it helps any -.-

zebalba
Dec 21, 2002, 08:34 PM
to find santa rappy is it easier on ep 1 or 2 on vhard??

Kawshun
Dec 21, 2002, 08:43 PM
They're Love Rappy replacements, therefor they're only in Temple, which is Epi2.

I've found 3 now.

First- Nothing
Second- Angel Wings(I messed up reset trick D:!)
Third- Nothing

Santa thinks I don't celebrate the 25th anymore.

Raist
Dec 23, 2002, 01:51 AM
I've found 2 so far, but the search continues, first one i dced before i could take the spoils of victory http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif , the second gave me a kit of master system, so now i need a kit of mark 3 so i can make the master system grrr

ChokingVictim
Dec 23, 2002, 02:06 AM
just an 8ball.... oh wait....that was the bum in the santas suit downtown...

took a while to put him down too

LollipopLolita
Dec 23, 2002, 02:28 AM
listen guys we know that we get a mag cell from st rappy, and that it's random. so let's not keep making the same thread over and over and over again.

Torex
Dec 23, 2002, 04:29 AM
Nothing - Temple Alpha - Ultimate

Starseed
Dec 23, 2002, 11:09 AM
Heart of Devil

HARD