PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Sonata

DLShAdOw
Jul 18, 2007, 03:55 PM
What do you guys think of this upcoming game?

Wiki for Eternal Sonata (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FEternal _Sonata&ei=Mn6eRoYkgqh5qcWorwU&usg=AFQjCNHfvIm8_cMXXxDl2q2mC6ny8rAAiQ&sig2=WRxPqQ4Tedzh_yH-SeYdKg)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DLShAdOw on 2007-07-18 13:55 ]</font>

Parn
Jul 18, 2007, 04:44 PM
If you own a 360, it is mandatory to pick up this game if you want to see more JRPGs on the system. Especially since the demo was fun as hell, and cheesy JRPG storylines or not, I will have a blast.

I intend on picking up the soundtrack which ships at the end of the month. What I heard in the demo was enough to know I want it. Some of the best work I've heard from Motoi Sakuraba.

NPCMook
Jul 18, 2007, 05:57 PM
On 2007-07-18 14:44, Parn wrote:
If you own a 360, it is mandatory to pick up this game if you want to see more JRPGs on the system. Especially since the demo was fun as hell, and cheesy JRPG storylines or not, I will have a blast.

I intend on picking up the soundtrack which ships at the end of the month. What I heard in the demo was enough to know I want it. Some of the best work I've heard from Motoi Sakuraba.

As long as it doesn't leave me constipated like Enchanted arms did... Holy crap that games lines were waaaaaaaay to cheesy

Midicronica
Jul 18, 2007, 08:21 PM
I'm buying this game. Believe it!

Rubius-sama
Jul 18, 2007, 11:10 PM
On 2007-07-18 14:44, Parn wrote:

QFT. This game is an absolute must-have. Visuals and art style are stunning. A friend who has a JP Xbox bought the JP version of the game and said it rocks.

If you guys wanna try out the demo just make a JP xbox live silver account. The JP demo is in full english.

Dammit...so many good Xbox games coming out, so little money/time ;_;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubius-sama on 2007-07-18 21:11 ]</font>

NPCMook
Jul 18, 2007, 11:39 PM
Yeah... what the hell, Summer is supposed to be down time for the non-sports mogul gamer... What the hell man... What the hell...

Skuda
Jul 19, 2007, 01:28 AM
If I had a 360, I'd most definately pick this one up. Once I start making some decent coin, I think I may do just that.

Sekani
Jul 19, 2007, 07:06 PM
Too many games for 360 and Wii, I'm gonna need to find a way to create some more free time.