PDA

View Full Version : that HORRIBLE nights quest...

DeathCheese87
Dec 21, 2002, 07:49 PM
i died. and then it BSOD'ed. i waited for awhile. i lost my nug....i feel sick. i just got the nug today in a trade. my lvl 192 mind mag is gone...i guess i will have to deal with it.

if that black screen was part of the quest, that is evil. just horrible on STs part...

Muku6
Dec 21, 2002, 07:53 PM
Sorry to hear that. I played the NiGHTS question the other night with a friend with no problem. Although however, mostly offline than online I've had problems with PSO like BSOD and FSOD. >_<

Shadow_Blade
Dec 21, 2002, 08:00 PM
lol cheese i was also about to spread my sorrow by making a thread like this...

...yes it is evil. Cost me my red sword http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Eum
Dec 21, 2002, 08:03 PM
That's too bad. ^_^ I like the quest, myself.

CajunSamurai
Dec 21, 2002, 10:24 PM
I think that quest is cursed. I had a pretty bad experience the other night with it, partially because of all those damn GEES!!! on Ultimate constantly hitting me from out of nowhere, the darkness etc, and then having the time run out just seconds before getting to NiGHTS... grr!
Then afterward I searched for a good 15 for my damn GBA while my friends cleared it another time, only to find out that I wouldn't need it until AFTER the quest anyway. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Ugh.
Then the third time, we beat it really fast on normal but then spent about 10 minutes SCOURING the island for one of those GBA module things like the one in the Rappy quest until we came to the conclusion that it was nowhere to be found in the quest at ALL. It would be about an hour later of forums scouring until we found out how to play it, jeez...

But in the end? The NiGHTS minigame made it all worthwhile, somehow. It might just be the closest thing we ever get to a new NiGHTS, afterall. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Jae
Dec 21, 2002, 10:28 PM
On 2002-12-21 16:49, DeathCheese87 wrote:
i died. and then it BSOD'ed. i waited for awhile.

So I guess I'm not the only one to lose items and weapons to the NiGHTS quest. I lost my Demo Comet and budding POW MAG there too. That's the last time I ever play that quest..

Whatley
Dec 21, 2002, 11:00 PM
There is a new Shop Quest. It's called Gallion's(not sure if that is right) Wharehouse. You have to do that quest after doing the Nights quest to download and play the nights game on your gba.

Etrigan
Dec 22, 2002, 02:47 AM
And after that, you still you may not be able to download the game. Grrr.

CorneliusPower
Dec 22, 2002, 08:13 AM
I simply dont understand, do you all have your Gamecube right above a Fireplace? The NIGHTs quest is a joy and NO problems.

Abductor
Dec 22, 2002, 09:29 AM
Let me try to clarify.

After Completing Night's Quest, return and collect your reward, then step up to the Hunter's Guild desk and select "Shopping" then select "Pioneer Warehouse".

It's not really a quest, you are teleported into the warehouse, and you walk to a giant GBA display and you can then download the minigame.

And yes it is damn confusing and I wouldn't have figured it out if not for this thread.

Make sure you put GBA into controller 4 socket!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Abductor on 2002-12-22 06:30 ]</font>