PDA

View Full Version : GC: QUESTIONS

HAPPYRAPPYDAPPY
Dec 21, 2002, 08:38 PM
ok ok I have a GC and I LOVED PSO for the DC but I could never get online so mebbe it was just PS but ne way I am going to of course buy PSO for GC but I use a BB connection and i am aware that there is a BBA for GC but I currently am runnign on a wireless router set up is there a way to play PSO if you got a cable modem wirless routed????

Tavia
Dec 26, 2002, 12:47 AM
On 2002-12-21 17:38, HAPPYRAPPYDAPPY wrote:
ok ok I have a GC and I LOVED PSO for the DC but I could never get online so mebbe it was just PS but ne way I am going to of course buy PSO for GC but I use a BB connection and i am aware that there is a BBA for GC but I currently am runnign on a wireless router set up is there a way to play PSO if you got a cable modem wirless routed????

I have never used a wireless system specifically, but beyond connections, I know it's essentially identical...

Just so I can get an idea, do the receivers/transmitters for each individual computer connect to the back of the computers via a networking card? If they do, you would want to plug one into your GC's BBA port, and configure it as you would with a standard router. I don't know why that wouldn't work.

If my guess as to how they connect is incorrect though, feel free to mention how they do hook up.