PDA

View Full Version : I'm kinda' worried.

Weeaboolits
Jul 19, 2007, 04:19 PM
My friend called me today and told me that something bad happened, that the day before, he'd had some chest pain, then he started vomitting so violently that there was blood, also that he went numb and such, his heart rate was way beyond normal and he had to go to the hospital, he also said that he's had a few more attacks that were less severe, he's pretty worried about this. He seems to be okay now, but needless to say, I'm pretty worried as well. I think he said that they told him it was like a heart attack and a stroke, but I'm not sure, and as I said before, he has to go to the hospital for tests.

He's supposed to go into the hospital for a few days to have some tests done, hopefully it's not too serious, though I'm sure it will be, I'm just hoping that he's all right and doesn't suffer any permenant injury from it or the like.

Blue-Hawk
Jul 19, 2007, 06:17 PM
I hopehe gets better soon. Normally I don't reply to these, but I know how it is.

Jan of this year, on the same day we came home from my nephew's bris, I found out that a friend of mine, who was friends with me since we were 3 years old, died from a degenerative heart condition no one knew he had. He died on the job, too, as head nurse of a psychiatric hospital.

Hope your friend gets better.

AlexCraig
Jul 19, 2007, 06:22 PM
I hope he gets better Ronin. I have had my share of near death experiences, and none were fun.
Blue-Hawk, that does suck. Especially since you knew him since you were three. People like that are not just friends, they are family. And when a family member dies, there is no real recovering from it.

Weeaboolits
Jul 19, 2007, 07:11 PM
He seems to be okay now, but I told him that he should definitely go to the hospital and have those tests done.

I'm not one to get too stressed out over anything I don't have direct influence over, but I'm still worried, he's one of my two best friends, and I'd hate to see anything happen to him.

Also, Blue-Hawk, I'm sorry to hear that, and you've my most heartfelt condolences, it must've been hard to have to deal with that, and I hope that you don't have to deal with anything like that again.

Airalean
Jul 19, 2007, 10:48 PM
I hope he gets better too, i know what its like to have someone your close to be sick, half my family is deathly ill, and 3 years ago i lost my uncle Mark. what made it so sad was, i never knew him that well, but a mouth or so befor he died me and my grandma started visiting him alot, well a day befor he died he said i was his favorite niece. i miss him so much.

I really hope he gets better, Ill keep him in my prayers, and you too, to get rid of your step-dad.

Meyfei
Jul 20, 2007, 07:47 AM
thats sad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif tell him i hope he gets well soon

Weeaboolits
Jul 21, 2007, 01:13 AM
Dammit, it's happening again, as I post this, I've just talked to him on AIM, and he's having one of the "minor" ones (as in he's still able to type), I'm really worried, he's called someone and is waiting for them to come and get him.

This is just so very weak, if I were still in Michigan, I could actually do something to help, but all I can do is try to calm him down over AIM, that's all I can do. That and just hope that nothing bad happens, it's just... damn.

Meyfei
Jul 22, 2007, 01:41 PM
I Bet He Is Glad Your His Friend. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif alot of things in life suck so bad and alot of people are experincing those sucky things huh... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Chuck_Norris
Jul 22, 2007, 02:19 PM
I'll be praying for your friend to get well soon...