PDA

View Full Version : SSBB Strange Screenshot

Jaysky
Jul 20, 2007, 09:39 PM
Well I just took a look at today's Smash Dojo update to find this strange update. I think it might be the adventure mode considering it's in the "Game Modes" section. But that's not my reason for starting this, i'm woundering just WTF is this thing in the last screenshot! Does anybody know?
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a368/Supersocker79/ssbbmystery.jpg
Maybe a character we earn eventually, or just another Master Hand sort of character.

Just in case you don't know the site...
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/modea01.html

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaysky on 2007-07-20 20:07 ]</font>

Scrub
Jul 20, 2007, 09:40 PM
I'm guessing it's the Wire Frame/Fighting Polygon team of this game or something.

Zuenza
Jul 20, 2007, 10:33 PM
Hmm..This is the weirdest update so far.I'm guessing that the purple...thing..is what Jaysky thinks it is..some Master Hand type character.Well,if it is,I'm busting that thing up with Fox.

ljkkjlcm9
Jul 20, 2007, 11:36 PM
lol people keep saying they're gonna be fox, but there's gonna be a massive overhaul and he won't pwn like he use to. I'm thinking Pit maybe, or hopefully a fire emblem character.

Either way, it's definitely the story mode/main single player. At least that's the impression. Their statues come to life, and something crosses between the worlds....

THE JACKEL

Jaysky
Jul 20, 2007, 11:43 PM
I say Metaknight will be better than most now because all his attacks are rapid, but im guessing he's going to only be the speed of Kirby.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Jul 21, 2007, 12:04 AM
On 2007-07-20 21:43, Jaysky wrote:
I say Metaknight will be better than most now because all his attacks are rapid, but im guessing he's going to only be the speed of Kirby.

rapid attacks = low dmg per hit, though i guess any skilled player could still rack up tons of damage

Sgt_Shligger
Jul 21, 2007, 12:24 AM
I'll give the new guys a shot, Hell, I'm giving every character a shot. Their more then likely to change something on every character.

BogusKun
Jul 21, 2007, 03:42 AM
The director said that the moves will be the same however some IMPROVEMENTS... only major change is the super smash special move. so dramatic. and the control scheme is exactly the same.

zentetsua
Jul 21, 2007, 04:20 AM
ok it's a trophy battle game mode 2 trophies go in fight each other the loser gets turned back. my guess is there is a gauntlet u have 2 fight and then fight that purp thing @ the end or u mess up and it beats the living h*** outta u.

Guitarsmasher
Jul 23, 2007, 09:11 PM
.....Looks like a communist.......O_o

Jaspaller
Jul 24, 2007, 10:27 AM
SHIEK FTW!! no seriously I kick ass with shiek (and still will as long as she isn't nerfed).

Maybe just a regular enemy in the adventure mode? If not it's probably what Jaysky said.

BenniWells
Jul 28, 2007, 06:05 AM
reminds me of the sandbag, god knows why though

Sord
Jul 28, 2007, 12:12 PM
On 2007-07-20 19:40, Scrub wrote:
I'm guessing it's the Wire Frame/Fighting Polygon team of this game or something.

that's what I said when my friend showed me. guy stays up every night just to watch for the update. Obsessed much?

Jaysky
Jul 28, 2007, 12:52 PM
Your friend stays up to watch the update? That... really is obsessed.. How long does he have to wait until the update? 3 am? 2?

Lyric
Jul 28, 2007, 04:18 PM
Yeah. I'm hoping Sheik makes a comeback as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

From the looks of things, it seems that Brawl is going to have a plot. That's a first for Smash Bros. Can't wait to see what happens.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 31, 2007, 09:42 PM
It's like Dark Phazon mixed with a walking S'more.

Sord
Jul 31, 2007, 10:06 PM
On 2007-07-28 10:52, Jaysky wrote:
Your friend stays up to watch the update? That... really is obsessed.. How long does he have to wait until the update? 3 am? 2?

3am I believe, that's what he's told me a few time. Never stayed up to see myself. They just tell me the updates when I see them, I don't bother looking up myself. I don't mind waiting to find out through playing the game.

Jaysky
Aug 3, 2007, 02:22 PM
Well the newest update on Dojo reveals what it is, its just a basic enemy in an adventure mode stage. (at least I got the Adventure Mode thing down)