PDA

View Full Version : GameFAQ's Log-In problems--- HELP!

Garanz-Baranz
Jul 21, 2007, 11:42 PM
Ok, so i'm trying to log into the GameFAQ website, where i do have an active account, which I got on earlyer today, but now, I can't log in...

I entered my E-mail and password perfectly, I've even CHANGED the password successfully... but I still can't get on it.

If I make one small error in typing the Password or the E-mail, I get a screen telling me that i did, but if I enter it perfectly, It just resets the Password and E-mail fields...

What happened??? Can anyone help me? x.x;

ABDUR101
Jul 21, 2007, 11:49 PM
Why don't you try emailing them?

Garanz-Baranz
Jul 22, 2007, 07:51 AM
I can't mail them, reasons being---

I am only allowed to use a G-mail account as a mail service, and by all fudging idiocy, the exact site of my acount's mail page WILL NOT LOAD UP, but ONLY repeats a redirecting secquence, and will NOT stop...

And I've enen tried making a NEW G-mail account, with a NEW GameFAQ's account, and YET the Mail Screen STILL WONT FREAKING LOAD! >.<

This is now DEVESTTINGLY annoying, And I have no idea what the crap is going on, nor do I know how to identify or undo this....

HELP PLEASE >.<

Sinue_v2
Jul 22, 2007, 08:10 AM
GameFAQs? Eh, it's probably for the best that you can't log in...

McLaughlin
Jul 22, 2007, 05:01 PM
Make a hotmail account and register a new Username? I think I recognize your ID though...

Powder Keg
Jul 22, 2007, 06:14 PM
Try waiting a while. Some places get screwy if you mess up your login the first time or so.

Jaspaller
Jul 23, 2007, 10:31 AM
Passwords over there are case sensitive. You didn't type it in with a capital did you?