PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Twin Psychoguns...

StealthKab
Dec 22, 2002, 12:44 PM
I was wondering if Viridias are really able to find them. I've read the finding list and it says VH Spaceship from a Pan Arms and U Temple from an Indi Belra. Now, I've ran through both quite a few times and nothing has popped up. Maybe just some bad luck (but I ran into 3 Mil Lilies in the U Temple...nothing from them though).

Anyway, I would just like any Viridias to confirm the find for me if they could...it would just help put more wind back in my sails. I'd appreciate it a lot.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 22, 2002, 12:57 PM
i got mine from a love rappy in hard temple in purplenum. since they are mechs, it seems that purplenum has the best chance of getting them,.

StealthKab
Dec 22, 2002, 01:13 PM
Man...I'd love to be a Purplemuninum-whatever right now. Mechguns are my favorite weapons and Viridias are in short supply. We're shotgun people. so I have Final Impacts, Photon Launchers, Guilty Lights, and Red Scorpios out the ears.

Reason I'm looking so hard for these things is because I REALLY need some mechguns that can replace my Vulcan +9 peashooters and I can't quite roam the U Ruins and U Episode 2 with impunity like I can everywhere else. Another thing that could help me out a lot is what kinda mechguns could I get for things like Guilty Lights, Red Scorpios, Red Partisans, and/or materials.